No announcement yet.

We will win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since that final vs Cowboys in 2014 where we gave up a 30 point lead, I’ve always been nervous for big games.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What are you talking about. We beat Melbourne and we beat Canberra. The second time we lost to Melbourne we were very understrength and it was 2 tries all.
      My wrong. I thought we only played the storm once. That feels a lot better. Hopefully we beat vermin tomorrow. Still like to have Friend ASAP.
      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

I Still like to HAVE a Friend ASAP.
        Lol, wrong site, try Tinder or Bumble....

Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

History suggests you have to be in the top 4 to win the comp and besides the cowboys when they won it I think most teams have won the first week and had the week off. The advantage of having a week off to get over niggling injuries and avoiding suspensions is enormous at this time of the year.
          We have earned this home final by finishing 2nd and we are close to full strength whilst the bunnies are wounded and to be honest I don't care who we play as I think our best is better than anyone else's best.
          Robbo has us primed for the finals and I'm extremely confident we'll have too much firepower for Souths.
          Easts to win.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

After last week, Bennet has 9 wins compared to Robbo's 7 wins. So yeah, it's a myth.

But if performance in semis is more important than normal games, then Robbo has the wood over Bennett, 2:1.
            Considering since 2013 (when Trent began his NRL coaching career).....the Roosters have won two premierships, a minor premiership and played finals every year whilst the Broncos and Knights (under Bennett) won bubkis.....you find that record 'a myth'?
            Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Halcro View Post

Considering since 2013 (when Trent began his NRL coaching career).....the Roosters have won two premierships, a minor premiership and played finals every year whilst the Broncos and Knights (under Bennett) won bubkis.....you find that record 'a myth'?
              Hahahaha
              The myth was that Bennett had the wood over Robbo.

Comment

Sometimes posts here are a bit hit or myth.

Comment

Sometimes posts here are a bit hit or myth.
                  Are you developing a lisp Zacth?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Are you developing a lisp Zacth?
                    I've been watering me athpidithrath.

Comment

I've been watering me athpidithrath.
                      You ssssound like Alan Ssssseal....(incl. whistle).

Comment

2003 sheeesh what a fark up, losing to the cows in 17, panthers in 14 ....this is why i get nervous

Comment

All things being equal we win by 30 . The penalties we are going to lose that is a given . They are going to be fired up for this and we need to come out hard . My biggest concern is scheming Skelatar coming up with something new . Can not wait for the game and would be happy with a 1 point victory. No good for the blood pressure though .Go you mighty ROOSTERS !!

Comment

im picturing alot of second phase from skelitors toothless ones, trapping the ball in the scrum, milking penalties, billy biplane still being owned by Latts, short kick from the chest thumping garden gnome and bargass complaining in every play the ball. sutton dressed up as lamb will be feeling like he should have retired after tomorrow nights game. batters bruised and owned. maybe even violated.
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I'll be happy if we get through the game without injuries, regardless of the result.

Comment

Don't even bother guys. We can't win it, the premiership that is.

Gutho has proclaimed the Eels will win the comp...
                                Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
                                X