Latrell Online Racial Abuse - NRL Following Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
    whos the resident leftie? we must speak?
    He's not the only leftie in the village apparently, lol.

Comment

Latrell copped online abuse last season i think it was too by a sharks fan after we beat them, love to know if anything happened there The racist idiot had his home and workplace on his Facebook profile.

Comment

Another lefty, here.

Comment

I saw the comment last night on one of the facebook Roosters fan page. I was pissed off that it was re-posted and even given more air time, the person that re-posted it was trying to condemn the racist but all it did was take it from a small circulation to main stream.
          It was extremely racist and disgusting thing to say about anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

He's not the only leftie in the village apparently, lol.
            We’re an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week, etc.
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
              It’s simply ridiculous that people do this in this day and age, no player deserves to get abused online racially or for poor performances, I hope Latrell, Momo and Moose can recover from this and get back in the right headspace.
              I have a close friend who is a prominent indigenous actress and playwright (you'd know her... on TV all the time). She has quite literally had to hand her FB account over to a media manager and setup a pseudonym for friends because of the sheer volume of racial abuse. I mention this because we were really close in uni and as soon as she found a TINY bit of fame (i.e. she was resident at a small theatre + had a small grant to write a few plays), there were MASSIVE groups of turds going after her online... viciously too.

The abuse is fukking weird too. For example a large group have decided she's actually Chinese, so they go on massive rants about her being Chinese. It's all like 'you are Chinese anyway, why do you pretend to care about [insert indigenous issue]'. This is often complete randoms who have never set foot in Australia too. FB does fark all to shut it down...

It's amazing how messed up some people are. I've got no doubt Latrell's been copping this same shyte. Serious, these racists can get farked.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                I saw the comment last night on one of the facebook Roosters fan page. I was pissed off that it was re-posted and even given more air time, the person that re-posted it was trying to condemn the racist but all it did was take it from a small circulation to main stream.
                It was extremely racist and disgusting thing to say about anyone.
                To be fair latrell reposted it about 20 times on his Instagram story in aim to point out this person

the name was plain to see for everyone, not sure if it’s a troll page. Either way hope the person involved faces consequences as an example

imagine these internet wankers saying it one on one to latrell’s face

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Latrell cops it when he loses, and like yesterday he cops it at a personal level just because he was a part of winning football side - pathetic

The media flips it to make out they care about his well-being too when they are half responsible - the media isn't racist but they add to it with their over the top reporting of him, especially when they deemed him out of form just encourages these keyboard warriors to pile on the hate

no wonder players have bad head space
                  I somewhat agree. Why do some players need to referred to as ‘indigenous’? I thought they were footy players?

Also why do we need to play the annual indigenous game? It’s like we are trying to promote some sort of difference. Again, I see them all as players. I don’t care what their background is.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

From Latrell's instagram the message he was bringing to everyone's attention was

"****en oath I wish that some one would break that filthy black maggot Latrell Mitchell neck I would laugh my guts up"

Disgusting and totally uncalled for. As Australians and as Roosters supporters we should be supporting Latrell 100% with this sort of stuff, he shouldn't have to cop that in 2019 and he was right to call the person out on it
                    Surely that's a crime....'Racial vilification'.

The social media site it was posted on would have the IP address.
                    Cops should go get the owner of the IP address.

Comment

"****en oath I wish that some one would break that filthy black maggot Latrell Mitchell neck I would laugh my guts up"

This is disgusting crap that should never be written about anyone but I cant see how its derogatory against and culture , I actually have a Indigenous son in law and they call us whities and he has no issues with being called black but again this is still crap that shouldn't be written or spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

We’re an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week, etc.
                        Not me anymore. I left to form the People’s Front of Judea.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Not me anymore. I left to form the People’s Front of Judea.
                          The sworn enemies of the Judean People's Front.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

The sworn enemies of the Judean People's Front.
                            And the Popular Front of Judea.

Comment

Lol...and he's over there if you're looking for him.

Comment

Wait a minute aren't we the Popular Front of Judea ?!

Comment

Working...
                                X