No announcement yet.

Who will win Origin game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I have woken from my slumber….it is a glorious day. For I have seen the glory of the colour Blue. For more than 15 years the infidel in Maroon have punished my Blue people.

The false prophets have come from the North, Meninga their leader, the Generals Slater, GI, Thurston, Cronk and before them the one they call The Chemist, Lockyer.

Tonight, the God of Rugby League will forsake those from the north and Blues fans will never again have to speak the names of the false prophets.

The Oracle has been shown the way.

Tonight, the Blue army will go forth and score a record amount of points. The Maroon enemy will yield for mercy, but none will be given. Gone are the Blue false gods of Gallen and his followers. For it was Gallen who betrayed the faithful Blue fans.

Tonight, all will be swept away in a blue tide of points. I have seen the Number 7 leading from the front but he will not be the chosen one, the chosen one is fast, fearless and quick of mind. He wears the Number 1 and together with his brothers in Blue will torment the infidel from the North.

Blues fans wipe away your fears of the past 15 years…the dawn is here of a new era. Gone from the right-hand side of the Rugby League god, is that false prophet Meninga. Sitting now in his place is Freddie who from henceforth from 10pm tonight will be the new prophet the man who will for many years to come lead the Blues to the promised land of SOO glory.

Peace be with you Blues fans….for it is written."

The Oracle.

Comment

Great 1st post Oracle! Enjoyed the prophecy. Hopefully it comes true

Comment

Great feel to this game, and opportunity.

Love the old combo of Jimmy and.Pearcey back together. Stick Thurstons wally Lewis trophy up his ginger, disrespectful little cnut .

So proud of Boyd...you champ. And of course Teddy the maestro.

Go the Blues!

Comment

What sort of bombastic fool would leave the best centre out of this Blues side?? Latrell would have kicked it twice as far as Jimmy

Comment

I'm loving those Pearce mid field bombs...lol.
            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Farrk off refs, we had them on the rack......

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

that will be a NSW try....

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Shit half, thanks refs.

Comment

Poor old Pearcey. Let down by his forwards.

Comment

We have the composure of our wooden spoon year.

Comment

The Pearce curse continues. Bring on Graham and Maloney to half.
                        Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Morgan out for Sunday then.

Comment

Thank fuk for cook and teddy.....pearce ...best thing we did move him on...just can not handle pressure
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Anybody else find Slater's too close to the action to commentate properly?

Doesn't help that he has this stupid voice that sounds like he's pinching his nose. But like... he's this cocky little shyte when QLD or Melbourne are doing well... then instantly fades and refuses to say anything at all when the other team's doing stuff.

I don't expect him to support NSW but like dude... you're getting paid to analyse the game, not to cheer for QLD. I hate Gus and he's obviously a NSW fan. However, he'll call the good, the bad and the ugly. Right now QLD's doing well (might score) and he's calling it that way. Yeah... QLD just scored actually and Gus is the first to say 'momentum gets him there'. Subsequently he's started criticising Maloney for not attempting a dropgoalz If Billy can't do that, why's he there? It's so odd...

Comment

Maloney has been the worst player on the field
                                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                                X