Who will win Origin game 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rozza View Post
    Very proud as a Easts supporter if it wasn't already official Tedesco is now the best fullback in the world and proud of Cordner and not to forget Fergo and Pearce as well
    If it wasnít already official Tedesco is now the best player in the world. Fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

'Open up the champagne, pooop...' [followed by shyte rap]

Seriously, when will rap die?
      Rap will never die. Itís the language of the streets.

...or in my hood, the language of the cul de sac!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post

Rap will never die. Itís the language of the streets.

...or in my hood, the language of the cul de sac!
        Fortunately my quiet cul de sac lacks such persons.

Funny story though. I did a 1/2 marathon last week and some dude was jogging along, doing some rap as he ran. Common characteristics of rap are:
        - Some wet story about how the world under-rates you and you're gonna show it how amazing you are on a massive stage with everybody looking on.
        - You're gonna seduce some random woman by dry humping her and being a bit weird in some club.
        - Lyrics that are supposed to rhyme but don't. Instead, you just pick a rhyming word (the last word of your sentence) then say another long, rambling sentence (while pointing your fingers at people and shaking from side to side)... and you end that sentence with something you hope rhymes with the last word of the last sentence. If not, you say it in an odd way in an attempt to make it sound like it rhymes.
        - Some generic beat taken from a generic rap-101 CD.
        - Raising your voice on the last word of each sentence. So it's like 'blahblahblah... BLAAAAH... blahblahblah... BLAAAAH!! Yeah and don't judge me coz I'll show you how mad I am and shyte and pull all the chicks and you'll be jealous of BLAAAAH!!'

Comment

At this stage we're well placed for a good finish. Rep season finished and we have the entire squad fit. Can hardly believe it.

Comment

I thought Pearce was solid but not flash. A better option than Cleary tho. Good to see him finally get a series win.
            I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
              The Pearce curse continues. Bring on Graham and Maloney to half.
              They wouldnt have won it without Pearce & Fergo. Pearce's vision to get the ball out to Turbo won them the game.
              Maloney had a blinder in game 2 but was very ordinary last night.

Comment

Cookie must have run a close second to Teddy for MOTM. He was dynamite in attack & he made something like 38 tackles.

Comment

Cookie was great as was Wighton's defence. Thought he was the most improved player of the series.
                  I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Fortunately my quiet cul de sac lacks such persons.

Funny story though. I did a 1/2 marathon last week and some dude was jogging along, doing some rap as he ran. Common characteristics of rap are:
                    - Some wet story about how the world under-rates you and you're gonna show it how amazing you are on a massive stage with everybody looking on.
                    - You're gonna seduce some random woman by dry humping her and being a bit weird in some club.
                    - Lyrics that are supposed to rhyme but don't. Instead, you just pick a rhyming word (the last word of your sentence) then say another long, rambling sentence (while pointing your fingers at people and shaking from side to side)... and you end that sentence with something you hope rhymes with the last word of the last sentence. If not, you say it in an odd way in an attempt to make it sound like it rhymes.
                    - Some generic beat taken from a generic rap-101 CD.
                    - Raising your voice on the last word of each sentence. So it's like 'blahblahblah... BLAAAAH... blahblahblah... BLAAAAH!! Yeah and don't judge me coz I'll show you how mad I am and shyte and pull all the chicks and you'll be jealous of BLAAAAH!!'
                    The way I read your above summation,
                    is that rap sums you up @ism22

What music are you into?

Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

I wonder what that grub Maguire was saying to Fergo that was apparently very offensive.

I'd like to see them settle their differences in the boxing ring...Fergo would punch the beejesus out of him.
                      My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        I wonder what that grub Maguire was saying to Fergo that was apparently very offensive.

I'd like to see them settle their differences in the boxing ring...Fergo would punch the beejesus out of him.
                        Wouldnt have been much, just niggle. Fergo got the last laugh

Fergo might have the reach but McGuire is pretty handy
                        Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Working...
                        X