Who will win Origin game 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good.

Pearce to Fergo to Teddy for the win! Teddy wins player of the series and Boyd lifting the shield Roosters tat and all.

Whether you like Origin or not, hard not to be a proud Rooster tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      How good.

Pearce to Fergo to Teddy for the win! Teddy wins player of the series and Boyd lifting the shield Roosters tat and all.

Geez yeah...was so happy for Cords and Mitch I forgot about Fergo!

He was very good.
      My friend keeps saying "Cheer up mate it could be worse. You could be stuck underground in a hole full of water". I know he means well.

Comment

teddy is just unreal, boyd tough. real for pearcey. i dont care who wins but figure a nsw win is better for roosters momentum into the back end. go the black caps too.

Comment

Teddy should have said at the start of his acceptance speech for the Wally Lewis medal. "I prepared this speech 12 months ago....."........
          Originally posted by The Axe View Post
          Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
          Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

Teddy was fantastic and rightly deserved the Wally Lewis medal as he did last year , he carved Qld up the middle along with cook . Jake trbojevic was great the whole series and I thought the game changed when Finucane came on and along with Murray those 3 forwards in the middle were too much for Qld to handle . Munster was Qld best by a mile . I thought Maloney and Pearce were quite poor in the halves with their passing and kicking games besides Pearce ball at the end . It irked me a bit Joey trying to make Pearce out to be the hero . Cords led from the front as always by taking the tough runs and getting over the advantage line.

Comment

Praise be !

Comment

praise too to fergo!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

'Open up the champagne, pooop...' [followed by shyte rap]

Seriously, when will rap die?
                  Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Praise be !
                    Inshallah
                    Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                      Teddy should have said at the start of his acceptance speech for the Wally Lewis medal. "I prepared this speech 12 months ago....."........
                      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        How good.

What this proves is that when the Sydney Roosters are strong NSW are strong

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

I reckon 2002
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Very proud as a Easts supporter if it wasn't already official Tedesco is now the best fullback in the world and proud of Cordner and not to forget Fergo and Pearce as well

Comment

Pearce was better than Maloney this game. At least he kicked all his goals. Happy for Mitch to help in the clutch play.
                              Teddy was imperious. Best player. Munster next then Fergo.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                                Teddy was fantastic and rightly deserved the Wally Lewis medal as he did last year , he carved Qld up the middle along with cook . Jake trbojevic was great the whole series and I thought the game changed when Finucane came on and along with Murray those 3 forwards in the middle were too much for Qld to handle . Munster was Qld best by a mile . I thought Maloney and Pearce were quite poor in the halves with their passing and kicking games besides Pearce ball at the end . It irked me a bit Joey trying to make Pearce out to be the hero . Cords led from the front as always by taking the tough runs and getting over the advantage line.
                                Mrs bondi boy: "He (Teddy) doesn't play like that for us."

Comment

Working...
                                X