Kyle Flanagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    I at least want to see Walker play before I start criticising.
    He ya go..
    not in our colours and in a rep team with limited prep
    In the leadup to the State Of Origin opener at Suncorp Stadium, watch the curtain-raiser between the Queensland and New South Wales under 18s
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
      Anyone know when it will be announced by the club? Reading the article Morris seems to indicate that he has NFI what's going on.

Great to get him in as Cronk's replacement. Probably will take on the goal kicking duties as well. More importantly his signature will also free us some cap space to resign players like Latrell, JWH, SST and co
      Thankfully you follow a club which is too classy to announce the signing of a player who plays for a rival club, mid-season. There won’t be an announcement.

Comment

Great to have another goal kicker too.

I assume there was a clause in the contract keeping the filthy father away from the club.
        That is my fear. Wouldnt want him anywhere near us.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Cody Kaye on Fox Sports just spoke and said it’s not a done deal. He said he has spoken to someone who is close to Kyle and he said that Kyle hasn’t signed anything as yet and is going to have a meeting with the Sharks on Monday to discuss his future.

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            Anyone know when it will be announced by the club? Reading the article Morris seems to indicate that he has NFI what's going on.

Great to get him in as Cronk's replacement. Probably will take on the goal kicking duties as well. More importantly his signature will also free us some cap space to resign players like Latrell, JWH, SST and co
            Manu should be included in that too

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

That is my fear. Wouldnt want him anywhere near us.
              He's been deregistered as a coach indefinitely hasn't he?Guess the NRL's taken care of that one.

Dunno what that extends to but surely it'd flow through to pretty much any other job were he to apply to the NRL for registration?

Comment

• So, IF true, it means three halves and two starting spots. How does that work given Kearny isn’t of retirement age?
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                  So, IF true, it means three halves and two starting spots. How does that work given Kearny isn’t of retirement age?
                  I think we'll have at leave 4 halves? Two will play for North Sydney...

Flanno's played 7 games of NRL so will hardly walk in expecting a 1st grade spot right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I think we'll have at leave 4 halves? Two will play for North Sydney...

Flanno's played 7 games of NRL so will hardly walk in expecting a 1st grade spot right away.
                    With Cronk retiring he is a shoe-in for the second spot in the halves.

Comment

• Flanagan would probably play 7 and take the kicking duties, I’ve never been confident with Lats kicking (don’t know If I’m the only one)

Comment

With Cronk retiring he is a shoe-in for the second spot in the halves.
                        Sure... so long as:
                        - he's selected above Lam, Lamb, Verrills, Hutchison and (possibly) Latrell; and
                        - we don't sign another genuine 1st grade 1/2 using Cronk's $$$.

Comment

Sure... so long as:
                          - he's selected above Lam, Lamb, Verrills, Hutchison and (possibly) Latrell; and
                          - we don't sign another genuine 1st grade 1/2 using Cronk's $$$.
                          He is miles ahead of those players you mentioned...but yes there could always be another signing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                            Flanagan would probably play 7 and take the kicking duties, I’ve never been confident with Lats kicking (don’t know If I’m the only one)
                            You're not the only one

Comment

I think we'll have at leave 4 halves?
                              I think SST is looking for a halves spot now after seeing him lay on a try for Tupou in the Tonga game
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

He's been deregistered as a coach indefinitely hasn't he?Guess the NRL's taken care of that one.

Dunno what that extends to but surely it'd flow through to pretty much any other job were he to apply to the NRL for registration?
                                He doesn’t need a job to be hanging around and stinking the place up.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X