• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Thirteen is King Salvo confirmed
    That’s way below the belt, no one deserves that

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
      I think 13 is our most iconic poster atm.
      Don’t tell that to Mikey Lane.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I love you back.

Yes Butch is going great but would be better if bigger and more intimidating. Say what you like but I just don’t like tiny forwards.
        Hahha, point taken re Butcher, and we love to wind you up mate. You are 1000 percent Roosters...
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Reported on ch7 news this am. Moving higher in credibility
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Thirteen is King Salvo confirmed
            Now that's getting a little too personal.

Comment

• Kyle Flanagan signs with Roosters from 2020 onwards

https://7news.com.au/sport/rugby-lea...sters-c-179030

Comment

• Awesome news.

I rate young Flanno highly so I'm both surprised (despite the rumours) and delghted at his signing.

Between both he and Sam Walker we really have solidified our halves for the future.

Geez we're a well oiled machine. It's truly a privilege to support this club.

Comment

• And yes I love Thirteen as well.

He's a passionate Rooster that is almost as consistently wrong about players as I am so he makes me feel a bit better about myself in that regard

Keep up the good work, mate. And please write off Flanno Jr and Sam Walker now to ensure they'll become stars!

I did my bit for the club by hounding Toops and Jake Friend throughout 2017 to ensure they bounced back to career best form in mid 2018 onwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    Awesome news.

I rate young Flanno highly so I'm both surprised (despite the rumours) and delghted at his signing.

Between both he and Sam Walker we really have solidified our halves for the future.

Geez we're a well oiled machine. It's truly a privilege to support this club.
                    I think the Roosters will dip a couple of spots after Cronk retires. Keary could become a week to week proposition & to then think Kyle Flanagan & Sam Walker will seamlessly take over is fantasy stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I think the Roosters will dip a couple of spots after Cronk retires. Keary could become a week to week proposition & to then think Kyle Flanagan & Sam Walker will seamlessly take over is fantasy stuff.
                      Let’s just hope Keary still has a few good years in him. That way the young guys have time to mature and learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

Let’s just hope Keary still has a few good years in him. That way the young guys have time to mature and learn.
                        That is the plan..

We are blessed to follow a Club always one step ahead when it comes to future planning!

Comment

• Great to have another goal kicker too.

I assume there was a clause in the contract keeping the filthy father away from the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            And yes I love Thirteen as well.

He's a passionate Rooster that is almost as consistently wrong about players as I am so he makes me feel a bit better about myself in that regard

Keep up the good work, mate. And please write off Flanno Jr and Sam Walker now to ensure they'll become stars!

I did my bit for the club by hounding Toops and Jake Friend throughout 2017 to ensure they bounced back to career best form in mid 2018 onwards.
                            Thank you I’m humbled.

I at least want to see Walker play before I start criticising.
                            Last edited by Thirteen; 06-22-2019, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

It's already happened.
                              You seem to be in the know. Now give us the scoop on Latrell.

Comment

• Anyone know when it will be announced by the club? Reading the article Morris seems to indicate that he has NFI what's going on.

Great to get him in as Cronk's replacement. Probably will take on the goal kicking duties as well. More importantly his signature will also free us some cap space to resign players like Latrell, JWH, SST and co

Comment

Working...
                                X