Announcement

Collapse

Premium Subscriptions are now Active

Premium Subscriptions to TheChookpen.com.au can now be purchased and activated by clicking this link here or by clicking your Username at the top right, then User Settings, then Subscriptions. Thanks for your ongoing support leading into 2020! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Kyle Flanagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Flanagan

Reported that young Kyle Flanagan will be joining us before the June 30 deadline.Will fill in for Keary until he comes back & then learn under both him & Cronk before getting fulltime spot in 2020.
    Thoughts?

reported where?

Comment

Fk hope not...we already have better options.
      To our fans we tell you
      If you have not been told
      We play this game for all of us
      We play it from the soul!

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        reported where?
        Yep
        Originally posted by Chook;n805564
        Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Fk hope not...we already have better options.
          Just read this myself online. Better options ?? Who ?? ( obviously not including Keary and Cronk) Miles ahead of Lachlan Lam, Lamb,Hutchison etc etc. Has proven high quality and calm , has all the attributes. Have you not watched him?

Comment

Fox sports
            Telegraph
            Kyle to Roosters they are saying & hos old man to the Dogs as coach next year

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Just read this myself online. Better options ?? Who ?? ( obviously not including Keary and Cronk) Miles ahead of Lachlan Lam, Lamb,Hutchison etc etc. Has proven high quality and calm , has all the attributes. Have you not watched him?
              Bullshit....Have you not watched them? I hate these imports when we don't use own our cattle....sucks big time.
              To our fans we tell you

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Bullshit....Have you not watched them? I hate these imports when we don't use own our cattle....sucks big time.
                Sorry mate i am not sure if you are taking the piss, i think you are. Our own Cattle ?? Like Teddy, Keary, Cronk ???

Comment

Each to their own but i think is an outstanding pick up for our club. A young genuine half who has shined in a club who has been hit heavily with injuries, has all the skill and in the last 4 weeks has shown he will make it no doubt. Just my opinion but he is a good one , ready to go now but just as importantly 2020. Great news

Comment

Agree he shits all over Lamb.It was funny when we signed him everyone was saying Lamb who,he cant get a game at Knights etc.Flanagan is an excellent goal kicker which is vital & hes also a mile above that Hutchinson whos only been an average reserve & super league player.
                    I'm happy to take the young lad & think it's a good fill in option for Keary this year

Comment

Smart move if true, Flanagan has more upside than Lam/Lamb/Hutchison, and with Keary now a walking concussion issue we need all the depth in the halves we can get our hands on.

Comment

Each to their own but i think is an outstanding pick up for our club. A young genuine half who has shined in a club who has been hit heavily with injuries, has all the skill and in the last 4 weeks has shown he will make it no doubt. Just my opinion but he is a good one , ready to go now but just as importantly 2020. Great news
                        mate, couldnt agree more. kid looks outstanding, id nearly take him over nathan cleary. but hey i am a bad judge.

Comment

Sorry mate i am not sure if you are taking the piss, i think you are. Our own Cattle ?? Like Teddy, Keary, Cronk ???
                          There is no way I would have him ahead of Lam...and from what I've seen from Lamb and Hutchison in Firsts with their prev. clubs and the Bears this year I would definitely prefer them.

We get so much right, but by not backing what we have sometimes we make signings surplus to requirements.

To our fans we tell you

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

If this signing actually happens I wonder if that means we have missed out on young Sam Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                              If this signing actually happens I wonder if that means we have missed out on young Sam Walker.
                              Good point.

Comment

Working...
                              X