No announcement yet.

Ryan Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had an error just before halftime (which ended up not costing) but apart from that I'm dead set thrilled about the way he played.

First game in the NRL, first game in more than half a year. Given his 'degree of difficulty' he's my MotM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
      What a baptism of fire though. Basically playing an NRL Finals game for your debut after 8 months out.

He he took some tough carries. Reckon his metres would have been decent as well.
      Mate, he barely crossed the advantage line. He looked as though he knew he was well out of his depth. And he would be right.

Comment

Mixed feelings for me but it’s game one so will need more game time to form a more educated opinion.

I do have to say that I thought he was a lot stronger. He seemed to get manhandled quite easily on a number of occasions.
        Last edited by rented tracksuit; 05-17-2019, 11:29 PM.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Considering he has zero match fitness and it was his first NRL game I thought he did quite well, I was impressed with how he went looking for work, wasn't afraid of hitting the ball up, certainly won't look out of place with more time on the paddock.

Comment

im happy with him, he is back a week or 2 early, he is not joe burgess, but he needs a game or 2 under his belt to hit his straps. jeez some people on here are impatient , look at the whole picture, guys just returned from an acl .

Comment

He was fine. No complaints.

Comment

Pass mark for me. Wasn't bad. Wasn't great. Was solid carting the ball up

It was a very difficult game for all of our boys out there and no doubt the pace and intensity would've been a shock for Hall in particular.

If Toops comes back I think Ikuvalu has earnt his spot though ahead of Hall. Couldn't hurt Hall to get his match fitness back

Comment

I like Ikuvalu but he gives me a heart attack every time he plays the ball.

It's the only thing on a footy field even I could do better than him.

Why do these blokes drop it cold so often just attempting to roll it under their foot?

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post

Mate, he barely crossed the advantage line. He looked as though he knew he was well out of his depth. And he would be right.
                    Which Roosters player made the most post contact metres?
                    Originally posted by jism
                    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

Which Roosters player made the most post contact metres?
                      I’m pretty sure Hall was second in run metres for the roosters
                      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Hall made the most post contact metres

Comment

First game for a new club. First game after 9 months out from a major injury. Tough game for everyone tonight. I thought he did ok considering. He will only get better. Give him a break guys. When Toops comes back I think Hall will shift to the right wing. Matts done a fine job but Hall is an international winger. He won’t be playing for the Bears.

Comment

Hall should have had the winning try assist when he regathered the bomb and passed to keary who dropped it cold with the try line open.

Comment

he made 130m, only teddy and ikavalu made more for us

Comment

Foxsports has Hall making 156m. Next best was Teddy with 113m.

Comment

Working...
                                X