No announcement yet.

Ryan Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game on for HallDog!! Cant wait to see the big truck in action.

Comment

In the Capt's Run album there are consecutive shots of Keary cross kicking and Hall taking a high ball, Toupu style.

He's playing.

Comment

wow....I am looking forward to seeing him, will be a huge test because Brisbane will put up plenty of bombs early to test him out. I guess he will be on the left, he will give Osako nightmares.

Comment

Issako isn’t great under the high ball, maybe Cronk should target him with spiral bombs

Comment

Broncos were disgraced under our kicking game last time,

following that game they were shattered, took them till last weekend to recover

Ryan Hall could pull their pants if they don't show him respect
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Just watched the highlight reel on this massive unit.... he sure knows how to find the tryline....let’s hope his confidence is ok after the bad injury....

Comment

I hope he plays

Comment

i can not wait till tonight’s clash
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Hope we have a lot of ball ..I'd hate to lose the game on Hall lack of fitness...game time etc.
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

nrl.com has a recent piece on how long each player is contracted and it seem like we have a 'mutual option' with Halldog. That probably means that a) he mightn't retire at the end of the two years, and b) if he plays in the NRL it will be with us.

Comment

Welcome to the Roosters FG team. Great to see your debut tonight
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I'm so pumped for Hall's debut.

As a fellow Pom I hope he has an absolute blinder and never relinquishes his FG spot.

Comment

Welcome 'World's Best Winger'!

Comment

The Morely fan better play good or ill shove that rubiks cube up his kyber
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                                The Morely fan better play good or ill shove that rubiks cube up his kyber
                                Jeez that would be a Pain Haas Brain lol

Comment

Working...
                                X