Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ryan Hall

    He has been named in the 21 jumper for the game, maybe a late inclusion should Tupou not be at 100%

  • #2
    Good to see the big fellow is right to play a bit of footy!

    Comment


    • #3
      he is named as wing on the Bears Page this week end
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

      Comment


      • #4
        First up in the NRL, after a serious knee injury , for a big winger....very very tough ask even though he has a heap of experience

        Comment


        • #5
          Very little chance he won’t come back through reserves I reckon.

          Comment


          • #6
            There is no way he will play NRL before playing a couple of games for the Bears.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hope Rhino has a solid hit out for the Bears and gets some confidence in his knee.

              Comment


              • #8
                Goal would be to build minutes for bears so he is ready to step in during origin
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by top_joe View Post
                  Hope Rhino has a solid hit out for the Bears and gets some confidence in his knee.
                  Apparently, he is known by the Rhino fans as "HallDog".

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My understanding was that Ryan Hall's nickname at the Rhinos was Newton - and not as in Bert - more Isaac.

                    Nick had brought him over on the premise of eventually replacing the Roosters entire coaching staff, due to his encyclopedic knowledge and creative ingenuity. This is fitting with our policy of replacing the dumbos with players of an intellectual bent. But none can get within a whisker of Ryan Hall.

                    I didn't think you'd believe me. Well here's a sampling

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWoH9nX49I

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

                      Apparently, he is known by the Rhino fans as "HallDog".
                      Surely we can come up with something better than Halldog?? How about the wombat? The Bull?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                        My understanding was that Ryan Hall's nickname at the Rhinos was Newton - and not as in Bert - more Isaac.

                        Nick had brought him over on the premise of eventually replacing the Roosters entire coaching staff, due to his encyclopedic knowledge and creative ingenuity. This is fitting with our policy of replacing the dumbos with players of an intellectual bent. But none can get within a whisker of Ryan Hall.

                        I didn't think you'd believe me. Well here's a sampling

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWoH9nX49I
                        This things are a nice touch.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by zac View Post
                          Good to see the big fellow is right to play a bit of footy!
                          I'm just really curious to see him play!!! Love that little smirk he's always got on his face... I reckon he'd be one of those awesome guys to muck about and have a few beers with. Whereas, the guy he replaced would probably just get wasted and do stupid shyte with me sneaking out the back, being like 'I dunno that guy...'

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cant wait to see the beast in action. Massive fan for the last 10 years.
                            All the best Ryan.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                              My understanding was that Ryan Hall's nickname at the Rhinos was Newton - and not as in Bert - more Isaac.

                              Nick had brought him over on the premise of eventually replacing the Roosters entire coaching staff, due to his encyclopedic knowledge and creative ingenuity. This is fitting with our policy of replacing the dumbos with players of an intellectual bent. But none can get within a whisker of Ryan Hall.

                              I didn't think you'd believe me. Well here's a sampling

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWoH9nX49I
                              He's a bit different to most footballers, his interviews should be a bit more interesting.

                              https://stevemascord.com/2015/06/25/...-eeds-england/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X