No announcement yet.

Soo 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo has a real problem on his hands with Latrell, he is either injured or completely uninterested right now, either possibility poses its own problems, if he is injured might be time to give him a rest.

Comment

• Minimal change. Just bigger angrier bodies in the middle.

Addin Fonua Blake
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• To be honest I would of went with Reynolds and Walker.

Work have worked well with Cook and Murray.

Comment

• changes id make - tommy t in for cotric, id bring a reynolds in to partner walker, tariq sims in for wighton murray or crichton ( i actually thought crichton was good tonight ) ...i dont really care who wins, i presume qld will remain unchanged.

Comment

• Croker surely gets a chance if Latrell is uninterested, got a good combination with Cotric and Wighton in the halves instead of walker

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

So maubs,Murray and Angus all in the same team???
              Only one of them is an effective tackler ..murray has potential
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Fittler’s comments just then on 9:

1. Cook and Teddy our best.
                2. Was happy with our new guys Wighton, Haas, Murray.
                3 Was disappointed in our halves.
                4. Klemmer only played 11 minutes second half because was looking for attack from Murray.
                5. Big fan of Murray and Wighton (except for intercept “that “”””will haunt him”””””)

“Overall, “”we lost because of team-man ship. Which we can all take a share of the blame”.””

Which I took “””team-man ship””” to be “”effort””.
                Last edited by Gary Worthless; 06-06-2019, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                  Fittler’s comments just then on 9:

1. Cook and Teddy our best.
                  2. Was happy with our new guys Wighton, Haas, Murray.
                  3 Was disappointed in our halves.
                  4. Klemmer only played 11 minutes second half because was looking for attack from Murray.
                  5. Big fan of Murray and Wighton (except for intercept “that “”””will haunt him”””””)

“Overall, “”we lost because of team-man ship. Which we can all take a share of the blame”.””

Which I took “””team-man ship””” to be “”effort””.
                  Did anyone ask him how he thought Latrell went?
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Only one of them is an effective tackler ..murray has potential
                    Murray is a gun. Many bunnies fans love him and call him their next captain.. he is a future star. Angus is going backwards in terms of his overall form. He needs to fix it

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Did anyone ask him how he thought Latrell went?
                      To be fair, Latrell defended extremely well and almost came up with a match winning try.

Comment

• Latrell didn’t get the ball cause Walker didn’t get it to him. I was afraid that would happen and it did. Walker was useless. If Keary had been there he would have made a big difference. Walker didn’t get involved the whole match and I reckon Freddy was so frustrated with him that’s why he hooked him. Unfortunately he brought Wighton on who threw the intercept pass to hand QLD the game. The bench was lightweight. Needed another big body to come on and didn’t have it. In the second half QLD dominated up the middle and really lifted their defence. We couldn’t match it with them.
                        Origin 2 needs big changes. Fergo in for Cotric. He will make metres and help with the go forward, might even pull off something special. Bring Moloney back if sticking with Cleary. At least he can run the show and not panic. Otherwise the only option would be Reynolds/Walker. Hopefully Turbo will be fit and can come back in possibly at right centre or wing if no Fergo.
                        We need more grunt on the bench though. If we can’t win up the middle we can’t win game 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                          changes id make - tommy t in for cotric, id bring a reynolds in to partner walker, tariq sims in for wighton murray or crichton ( i actually thought crichton was good tonight ) ...i dont really care who wins, i presume qld will remain unchanged.
                          Crichton was very very average. How in hell you would pick Sims ahead of Matterson ? Matterson should have been one of the first picked for the bench with what he offers

Comment

• Roosters watch

Teddy - one of our best. Didn't see replays of his dropped ball, but he had a great game.

Latrell - 10 mins in the bin was the correct call, but it was close. He was going for the ball (and got it - but he got Gillett first). If he doesn't do what he did, G might have scored, so perhaps L did the right thing. Otherwise L didn't have his best game, but did some nice things and blaming only him for the left side's lack of cohesion is a bit unfair.

Cords - solid

Angus - solid

Maybe I didn't watch the same game as some of the posters on this site.

Comment

• We need make 2 changes to the bench.. Payne Hass should be gone he is ,just too inexperienced at this stage and bring in Fafita and bring in Sims for Crichton. Sims could play prop if needed. Crichton was solid but NSW were getting smashed early in the 2nd half . Walker was lucky to get to get a 2nd chance last night and showed a bit of attacking danger. If NSW get beaten in Perth both halves need to be sacked.

Comment

• Another thing I noticed last night is that Cook 8 times out of ten passes left to right from dummy half. So another reason Latrell didn’t see much ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X