Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      Both Blues halves have to be replaced.
      Typical NSW loss response. Even if you support Qld
      Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
        Not enough go forward for NSW. Needed another prop
        I think that sims boy should be in there for Murray or Angus.

Comment

Cordner on the bench in the late stages a poor play by Freddy especially with the outclassed halves. Munster and Ponga brilliant. Pongas passing vintage Fittler.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            Both Blues halves have to be replaced.
            It was always going to be Reynolds/Keary until injury struck.
            Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Kalyn Ponga is ridiculously good. May be the best I've seen as an attacking player.
              Hahaha, maybe one day but at the moment he has been in NRL and origin about 1 or 2 years, he cannot light a candle to attacking players like Freddy Fittler, Slater, Johns, even Hayne had his moments and these were over several origin series and many NRL seasons.

BTW Teddy is at least as good imo but he was behind a beaten side tonight.......
              Originally posted by The Axe View Post
              Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
              Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

It was always going to be Reynolds/Keary until injury struck.
                Thatís true. But why not Reynolds/Walker when Reynolds was cleared?

Comment

Agreed. NSW halves had no effect at all. But both Mitchell and Tedesco contributed a lot to the loss. Mitchellís sin bin and Tedesco dropped ball turned the game around in QLDís favour.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Typical NSW loss response. Even if you support Qld
                    I donít really care who wins but I didnít think either of them should have been there and I was proven right.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                      Agreed. NSW halves had no effect at all. But both Mitchell and Tedesco contributed a lot to the loss. Mitchellís sin bin and Tedesco dropped ball turned the game around in QLDís favour.
                      Tedesco and cook were the only thing nsw had, whighton probably cost the game with that intercept.

be nice to have turbo back for game two, needs to be in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                        Cordner on the bench in the late stages a poor play by Freddy especially with the outclassed halves. Munster and Ponga brilliant. Pongas passing vintage Fittler.
                        Cordner got smashed all match, pretty sure he had nothing left.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Cordner got smashed all match, pretty sure he had nothing left.
                          Yes he did get smashed and when he was off the team was rudderless and leaderless.

Comment

• Fergo in for cotric at least he is a match winner and can run the yards for our forwardsCleary and walker are a disaster.Maubs must debut
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                              Fergo in for cotric at least he is a match winner and can run the yards for our forwardsCleary and walker are a disaster.Maubs must debut
                              So maubs,Murray and Angus all in the same team???

Comment

• Latrel Hodges.....that was a shocker in a big match....it was like a sex tape, f..ked by queenslanders
                                Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Working...
                                X