X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickie Lane
    started a topic Soo 2019

Soo 2019

Im thinking the teams will look like this unless injured.

NSW
    1 Tedesco
    2 Addo-Carr
    3 Mitchell
    4 J Bird
    5 Fergusson
    6 Maloney
    7 Keary
    8 Vaughan
    9 Cook
    10 Klemmer
    11 Cordner
    12 Frizell
    13 Trbojevic

14 Radley
    15 Lodge
    16 Sims/McLean
    17 Crichton

Qld
    1 Ponga
    2 Oates
    3 Chambers
    4 Gagai
    5 J O'Neil
    6 Munster
    7 DCE
    8 Scott
    9 Hunt
    10 Wallace
    11 Gillett
    12 Kaufusi
    13 McGuire

14 Morgan
    15 Arrow
    16 Papalli
    17 Glasby

• ism22
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Yep, Maloney did it twice and got pulled up for it but of course the scum bhunt with his unsportsmanlike act will escape sanction due to the jersey he wore. As for the purple team's "line speed," it was so good that NSW made all of nine metres in one set of six - NINE. That's not something I see often.

Spot on Bally, it felt like I was watching a Roosters game too.
    Yeah with Maloney it was new ground and kinda cheeky. They've ruled on it now and made it clear you can't do it though... so he shoulda been penalised.

I mean WTF? Ref awards us 7 tackles from the 20 then DCE is like 'aaaaw no ref!!! That should be a penalty!!!' So the ref goes back, steals our momentum and reverses the fukking decision!!!!

'Oi ref, Hunt threw my boot into the crowd'... 'okay... deal with it mate... hey the game's still going catch up with it dude!!!'

Leave a comment:

• TheLoneRooster
    replied
    Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

Didnít notice that with Cords boot. When in the game did it happen?
    Soon after Lattrell's binning

Leave a comment:

• TheLoneRooster
    replied
    Originally posted by Crab View Post
    Pretty sure it was in the second half but I can't give you a time line. He was running around with one boot for about ten minutes . The commentators on Nine mentioned it . Had forgotten about Jimmy but that's just selective memory loss I would have cheered him on , lol.
    That's right Crab, it was in the second half and partially during the time Lattrell was in the bin. I don't know why bhunt's low act makes me so mad; perhaps I need to get a life.

Leave a comment:

• TheLoneRooster
    replied
    Originally posted by BallyChook View Post

Jimmy did it a few times and then ended up getting penalised for it if I recall correctly. Needless to say no penalty last night.

In fact hard to believe that Queensland weren't offside at all in that 2nd half. It was very similar to watching a Roosters game lol.
    Yep, Maloney did it twice and got pulled up for it but of course the scum bhunt with his unsportsmanlike act will escape sanction due to the jersey he wore. As for the purple team's "line speed," it was so good that NSW made all of nine metres in one set of six - NINE. That's not something I see often.

Spot on Bally, it felt like I was watching a Roosters game too.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied

Pretty sure it was in the second half but I can't give you a time line. He was running around with one boot for about ten minutes . The commentators on Nine mentioned it . Had forgotten about Jimmy but that's just selective memory loss I would have cheered him on , lol.
    He was our grub.

Leave a comment:

• BallyChook
    replied
    I agree with those calling for Jimmy to return for the next game . Lacked cohesion in the halves and without that how can you bring the weapons like Latrell and the fox into the game . Did anyone notice someone , I think it was benk hunt, rip Cords boot off and hurl it into the crowd ? Something I don't recall seeing on a football field (the toss ) before and Farking unsportsmanlike . But that shouldn't come as a surprise when you're dealing with a team of grubs like queersland ..
    Jimmy did it a few times and then ended up getting penalised for it if I recall correctly. Needless to say no penalty last night.

In fact hard to believe that Queensland weren't offside at all in that 2nd half. It was very similar to watching a Roosters game lol.

Leave a comment:

• Crab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RoosterChick
    replied
    I agree with those calling for Jimmy to return for the next game . Lacked cohesion in the halves and without that how can you bring the weapons like Latrell and the fox into the game . Did anyone notice someone , I think it was benk hunt, rip Cords boot off and hurl it into the crowd ? Something I don't recall seeing on a football field (the toss ) before and Farking unsportsmanlike . But that shouldn't come as a surprise when you're dealing with a team of grubs like queersland ..

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Hadn't seen it since Jimmy did the same thing playing for us.

But yeah, the left side struggled.

Leave a comment:

• Crab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BallyChook
    replied
    Originally posted by novice chook View Post
    Cody Walker was never going to shine at SOO level. He is at his best when he has plenty of room to move and that doesn't happen at SOO level. Flashiness doesn't suit SOO and that's all Walker is - flashy.

Fittler was blinded by the media lovefest with the bloke. Big mistake on his part. Bring Jimmy back for game 2 - tough and durable. 2 things Walker aint.

Walker can basically thank Luke Keary for everything he has achieved in the NRL. He'd be a career reserve grader if Luke hadn't found greener pasture at the Chooks and he got his first, and hopefully last, SOO appearance thanks to Luke's concussion issues.
    My thoughts as well. Walker's selection reminds of the Cliff Lyons selections in origin in the late 80s or early 90s. Didn't work out then either. Walker really was found out last night and unfortunately it didn't help Cordner, Mitchell and Addo-Carr on that side of the field.

Leave a comment:

• novice chook
    replied
    Cody Walker was never going to shine at SOO level. He is at his best when he has plenty of room to move and that doesn't happen at SOO level. Flashiness doesn't suit SOO and that's all Walker is - flashy.

Fittler was blinded by the media lovefest with the bloke. Big mistake on his part. Bring Jimmy back for game 2 - tough and durable. 2 things Walker aint.

Walker can basically thank Luke Keary for everything he has achieved in the NRL. He'd be a career reserve grader if Luke hadn't found greener pasture at the Chooks and he got his first, and hopefully last, SOO appearance thanks to Luke's concussion issues.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    A wag on Facebook said it's the last time Cody Walker will have to worry about not singing the anthem

Leave a comment:

• top_joe
    replied

If Freddy doesnít change the halves pairing we will get the same outcome. Canít use Reynolds. Seems he has a fracture in his back. Only other alternative is to bring back Moloney. Maybe even give Pearce a go. Would probably do a good job considering the form he has been in. Either way Walker has to go. How about Pearce and Moloney together again? I reckon they would kill it.
    Maloney was why we won last year, Cleary was happened to be on the same team. Think you are on the money with this one, and would be great for JuJu to have another crack at it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X