Is Lachlan Lam up to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lachlan Lam up to it?

On today's effort, I'd say absolutely..............not. Hogs the ball when Teddy would have scored under the posts. Drops the ball cold several times early in the tackle count. And defensively caught out several times.

Yeah good one. I will wait till I see a bit more of him before I make a call such as this

Comment

I would never write someone off after only a handful of games so I am more than happy to stick with him.

Comment

Just shows there it's a big step up from Canterbury Cup to NRL, He's only a kid and time will tell if he is or isn't.

Comment

It's his first starting game, only played 50 minutes before this year so he did very well overall.

Comment

the knockons i give him a pass
            the defence errors i also give him a pass

but what i will NOT give him a pass for is being selfish... he put his own personal glory above the teams and THAT is a cardinal sin.
            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Nothing personal Smee, but idiotic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                the knockons i give him a pass
                the defence errors i also give him a pass

but what i will NOT give him a pass for is being selfish... he put his own personal glory above the teams and THAT is a cardinal sin.
                Did you give Latrell a pass on being selfish when he first started out?

Comment

give the kid a chance, same as ikavalu a few weeks back, lets not be to quick to write kids off please. he might be / he might not, only game time will tell us that, i felt he was anonymous more so then playing badly, but i think that was a coaching decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    ofcourse it is. I agree 100%. Teddy was a long way away, and he had to make a split second decision. He did OK.

Comment

You would have been gutted about Gus’ efflort.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

You would have been gutted about Gus’ efflort.
                        Nah I was happy with his performance, some real powerful runs close to the line. Much more effective defence and no errors (can't blame him for that Lam hospital pass). It's a good place to start to build off now, really hoping we can start to see a bit of ball playing from him but much better today.

Comment

Way too early to criticise him.

Comment

Nah I was happy with his performance, some real powerful runs close to the line. Much more effective defence and no errors (can't blame him for that Lam hospital pass). It's a good place to start to build off now, really hoping we can start to see a bit of ball playing from him but much better today.
                            I think he's still a bit clunky and still getting to know the players around him. There was one run where he ran into the wrong space and afterwards sort of looked at Cronk as if to say 'sorry mate'. His work rate is fine and I'm sure he will get better as the year goes on

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

I think he's still a bit clunky and still getting to know the players around him. There was one run where he ran into the wrong space and afterwards sort of looked at Cronk as if to say 'sorry mate'. His work rate is fine and I'm sure he will get better as the year goes on
                              He’s very heavily marked.

Comment

Working...
                              X