It’s the SCG!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Which wouldn’t be a good idea, given he is supposed to be doing time in Long Bay.
    The Face Recognition set up not doing it's job.

Comment

Where is the best spot to sit so you can see the big screen and a decent view of the game ?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        Where is the best spot to sit so you can see the big screen and a decent view of the game ?
        On the side line, Frank Hyde style.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Was he drunk?
          The fact that he looked lost, aimlessly walking around the outside of the scg, and the fact his face looked more red than usual, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was
          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            I think that we are being hard on the SCG. It is a great stadium to watch sport at.... only if that sport is cricket.

Unfortunately I don't think that our home games will move from there over the next 3 seasons. Didn't uncle Nick sign an agreement with the trust a couple of weeks ago to play home games there for the next 25 years?
            I agree and who knows if the players would appreciate to play in a stadium with history. Sure it’s not easy for all the players to adjust to the surface and the angle but we will adjust with more experience. I think Jakes 40-20 was inside knowledge. I feel it will be our fortress after 10 games or more and fans will enjoy the victories and forget about the distance...much like when we have to play at ANZ.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

I agree and who knows if the players would appreciate to play in a stadium with history. Sure it’s not easy for all the players to adjust to the surface and the angle but we will adjust with more experience. I think Jakes 40-20 was inside knowledge. I feel it will be our fortress after 10 games or more and fans will enjoy the victories and forget about the distance...much like when we have to play at ANZ.
              If we keep winning there, it will be hard to bag the old girl.

What would you prefer:
              Miles from the action but winning consistently .. or ..
              Up close and losing ?

..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Neither.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

If we keep winning there, it will be hard to bag the old girl.

What would you prefer:
                  Miles from the action but winning consistently .. or ..
                  Up close and losing ?
                  Well I’m in Brisbane so it’s not an option to me but winning would overcome the inconvenience, i feel.

What i forgot to say is that maybe Robbo should replay the 1975 grand final before every game and what our boys did at that stadium to inspire them. Couldn’t go wrong there.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    Easily the brewongle stand, the rest of that stadium is totally trash for league.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Easily the brewongle stand, the rest of that stadium is totally trash for league.
                      Thanks
                      we have our tickets in the Brewongle stand , looking forward to it

Comment

Could you fit anymore humble brags in there mate?
                        #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Going to try the Clive Churchill stand tomorrow just for fun it looks to be closer to the action.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

Going to try the Clive Churchill stand tomorrow just for fun it looks to be closer to the action.
                            A bloody souffs stand. Many others to select from KJ
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Who was caught up last night in the great food debacle of the special offer? All I wanted was a pie, chips and a coke. Our group queued on three separate occasions and gave up twice because the queue was just too long. Even 20 mins after the game started the queue under the roosters bay was 50 deep. Was just about to leave when a nice Trust lady came along and was telling people if you weren’t a hot dog deal buyer to jump the queue.

Also so what are everyone’s thoughts abou5 the gates opening just an hour before the game. Should see the queue for the members?

Also got caught when in the queue for gate e and they said go to gate c and you can get in. Did that. Roosters members ticket didn’t work but my friend who had general admission got in. We were then separated as I had to go back and join the queue in gate e for 10 minutes.

Just hopeless organising by the SCG Trust and it’s officials who should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce 38-0 View Post
                                Who was caught up last night in the great food debacle of the special offer? All I wanted was a pie, chips and a coke. Our group queued on three separate occasions and gave up twice because the queue was just too long. Even 20 mins after the game started the queue under the roosters bay was 50 deep. Was just about to leave when a nice Trust lady came along and was telling people if you weren’t a hot dog deal buyer to jump the queue.

Also so what are everyone’s thoughts abou5 the gates opening just an hour before the game. Should see the queue for the members?

Also got caught when in the queue for gate e and they said go to gate c and you can get in. Did that. Roosters members ticket didn’t work but my friend who had general admission got in. We were then separated as I had to go back and join the queue in gate e for 10 minutes.

Just hopeless organising by the SCG Trust and it’s officials who should know better.
                                Haven’t been to the SCG for yonks and since I’m on Brisbane there’s any likely chance of going BUT for any fans of AFL here and those who might go and see a swans game, how similar or different is the service there? Is the SCG letting league fans down in preference of AFL?

Comment

Working...
                                X