Itís the SCG!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itís the SCG!!!

Iím pumped for our own Parra stadium, but the club have taken us Members for mugs. Me and my mate have decided to sit in front of a tv in the bar, rather than sit in our prime seats on the half way line, half way up. Prime seats. Like watching from home, but adding to the gate.

On this fackking ground, being ovular (a bizarrely difficult word to type on iPhoneX), itís genuinely the only way to watch this game. You canít see the _lines_, which means you canít see the plays coming. Itís the equivalent of reading a live play-by-play written by a junior reporter.

Im a Roosters *Gold* Member, btw.
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

I am a season ticket holder but the tyranny of distance from my home to the SCG is making it difficult to get to the games as often as before. I live near Wollongong, watching the game on TV in the comfort of home plus the fact I can buy a 6 pack from the bottle O for just more than the price of a mid strength plastic cup of spew makes it far more enticing to not go the games these days....

I do hope to get a a few games this year but I hardly get excited about it on game day knowing I won't see about half of the action if I sit in my seat.......
    Originally posted by The Axe View Post
    Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
    Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

Someone will do their knee there.. it wonít be long till it happens. The amount of times players slipped over was ridiculous. The SCG is just not up to standard of our game and itís a shame that we have to play there for the next 3 years. The ground looks atrocious too.

Comment

Yeah i usually go to the Anzac games each year but decided to give it a miss today... because of the SCG.. i just dont feel like forking out hard earnt money for a below average experience.
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Itís a terrible place to watch the footy. But they are our roosters so we have to go. No choice.

Comment

Well said JT. This thread will come up after every SCG game.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
              Yeah i usually go to the Anzac games each year but decided to give it a miss today... because of the SCG.. i just dont feel like forking out hard earnt money for a below average experience.
              Iím in the same boat. On many occasions I have flown in from O/S for this one game or if Iím in Aus, I will come from interstate, diving thousands ok Kms just to be there but not this year. I can support them from a distance and be just as profitable to the club in doing so. I donít need the displeasure of a terrible viewing experience to show my support.
              I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Well we turned up today and the was a Saints supporter sitting in 1 of you 7 Gold member seats.

What's bizarre about this is he had a ticket with the same row and seat number printed on it.

The membership operation at our club is well below what it should be considering our fickle fan base.

Comment

Nothing like facing the sun in the first 40 minutes and then having the after game presentation facing the SCG members, rather than gold season ticket holders.

Comment

Was always going to suck, moving to the SCG.

North Sydney oval would be epic.

Comment

Disdain is what the club has for us.
                      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                        Nothing like facing the sun in the first 40 minutes and then having the after game presentation facing the SCG members, rather than gold season ticket holders.
                        Good point.

At least I got a suntan.....well ok , just a red face really.
                        Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

Sad to walk past old roostersdome and see the shell that now exists. Exciting to see how our new ground will develop.

thought they may have pointed the cannons at the eastern and western stands and assisted the demolition

cant understand people wanting to go to north sydney oval. Mini SCG. Viewing not much better. We just need to suck it up for 3 years
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Queuing up for an hour in the sun to get into the place was no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                              Queuing up for an hour in the sun to get into the place was no fun.
                              Why didnít you just tell them who you are?

Comment

Working...
                              X