Roosters vs Broncos discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters vs Broncos discussion

James Roberts has been ruled out for the Broncos.

ROUND 4 SQUAD
    1. James Tedesco
    2. Daniel Tupou
    3. Latrell Mitchell
    4. Joseph Manu
    5. Matt Ikuvalu
    6. Luke Keary
    7. Cooper Cronk
    8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
    9. Victor Radley
    10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
    11. Boyd Cordner ©
    12. Mitchell Aubusson
    13. Isaac Liu
    INTERCHANGE
    14. Lindsay Collins
    15. Zane Tetevano
    16. Poasa Faamausili
    17. Angus Crichton
    RESERVES
    18. Nat Butcher
    19. Sitili Tupouniua
    20. Sam Verrills
    23. Lachlan Lam

Comment

The Tuesday team means very little. Very rarely does the Tuesday team take the field. Iki was always going to be named to keep Brisbane guessing.

Good James Roberts is not playing. We are still suffering rectal injuries after he tore us a new one in Brisbane last year.
      Last edited by Thirteen; 04-02-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Aubo to centre, Joey to wing, Crichton to start and either Verrills or Lam to the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          The Tuesday team means very little. Very rarely does the Tuesday team take the field. Iki was always going to be named to keep Brisbane guessing.

Good James Roberts is not playing. We are still suffering rectal injuries after he tore us a new one in Brisbane last year.
          What about in 2017 I think it was when Dale Copley playing for the Roosters v the Broncos ripped Roberts a new one big time. Roberts couldnt shat for weeks after that game, it was probably the best game that Copley ever played for the Roosters.

Comment

Please tell me that there is no gerrad sutton???

Comment

Has Verrills been named on the extended bench before? I haven't seen him there before but he could be there as an option at hooker. But if he was called in you would think Radley would move back to 2nd row and Aubs to centre Joey to wing and Ikuvalu would miss out.
              That's a lot of changes especially if Cronk drops out and they have to put Lam on the bench and drop a forward reserve. Brisbane will be fired up this week, and with Lodge back we need our hardest and strongest bench to stop them up the middle. They need to be stopped early and had because if they get on a roll their halves can run riot.
              Having Roberts out is good for us but Staggs is a very talented youngster.
              Living in Brisbane is great except for having to play golf with a large number of Drongos fans, Especially as they all know I am a Chooks fan and will delight in paying me out if the Drongos get us. If there is one game I would love us to win it's this one.

Comment

Hoping we spend the entire 80 without anyone in the sin bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
                  We have Ashley Clown

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
                    Got this off league unlimited
                    Referees: Ashley Klein, Phil Henderson

Touch Judges: Nick Beashel, Michael Wise

Video Referee: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

we are Suttonless thank god
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                      Has Verrills been named on the extended bench before? I haven't seen him there before but he could be there as an option at hooker. But if he was called in you would think Radley would move back to 2nd row and Aubs to centre Joey to wing and Ikuvalu would miss out.
                      That's a lot of changes especially if Cronk drops out and they have to put Lam on the bench and drop a forward reserve. Brisbane will be fired up this week, and with Lodge back we need our hardest and strongest bench to stop them up the middle. They need to be stopped early and had because if they get on a roll their halves can run riot.
                      Having Roberts out is good for us but Staggs is a very talented youngster.
                      Living in Brisbane is great except for having to play golf with a large number of Drongos fans, Especially as they all know I am a Chooks fan and will delight in paying me out if the Drongos get us. If there is one game I would love us to win it's this one.
                      Verrills first time.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

We have Ashley Clown
                        He’s a good and fair ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He’s a good and fair ref.
                          April Fools was yesterday

Comment

Seibold is still smarting after we punted his team last year. Wants this one badly.

Pangai will likely have a huge game, esp if the rumours of us chasing him are true. Our danger.

On the plus side, our backs kill theirs. No Roberts, Hack Bird and two very flaky halves who we can exploit.

If we can make it a quick and open game and not a forward grind, we will get the cash. Predicted showers dodging the SCG would help a lot.

Comment

Rain forecasted for Thursday night, real shame as it would've been a real entertaining game otherwise.

Probably more advantageous to us with a more experienced 17.

Comment

Working...
                              X