16. Poasa Faamausili
    17. Angus Crichton
    RESERVES
    18. Nat Butcher
    19. Sitili Tupouniua
    20. Sam Verrills

no lam and no Jwh

Comment

I would say Nat Butcher comes in to cover lock position and Liu will start Lock and rotate in the forwards. Mayyybe

Comment

No Jarred and will be replaced by a true reserve grader. Going to be tough. Time for Boyd to step up and for Angus to show us why he is an origin player.

Brisbane only beat us in Sydney last year cause Jarred didn’t play.

Comment

damn no jwh, as an aside just got the chooks logo tattooed in my inner calve. hope it brings some luck tomorrowno jwh is a worry our record without him is not great. anyways i hate the broncs more then anyone else, hope we get up tomorrow. go the chooks as always.

Comment

Huge loss, but we still have a highly experienced starting pack that can handle the young Broncos pack.

The difference will be in the halves and fullback in this clash. We crush them in those areas.

Comment

A smallish pack comparatively, but we can turn that into an advantage if we get to play some fast footy.

Comment

I'd like to see Sitili Tupouniua get a run. What do you think my chances are?

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
                  Tbh, I think he's probably got more to offer than Butcher. Only thing is he plays on the edge and Robbo's probably looking for a middle.

Comment

I have always wondered why a workaholic like Butcher, with good hands, relentless defence, reads the play well and a strong motor has never been used as a hooker. Reminds me of Brandon Smith a bit. He seems to enjoy playing around the middle but doesn't really have the size to mix it with the big boys. It wouldn't surprise me if in light of Friend's unavailability Trent experiments with this. Aubbo is playing too well where he is for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                      I have always wondered why a workaholic like Butcher, with good hands, relentless defence, reads the play well and a strong motor has never been used as a hooker. Reminds me of Brandon Smith a bit. He seems to enjoy playing around the middle but doesn't really have the size to mix it with the big boys. It wouldn't surprise me if in light of Friend's unavailability Trent experiments with this. Aubbo is playing too well where he is for starters.
                      Like the sound of that.

Comment

We have average form and so do they.Difference? No Bennett no massive ref influence? We are the premiers so we are going to be every teams punching bag on a weekly bases. I expect to win but my main man JWH is out .zThats a big loss.
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          A smallish pack comparatively, but we can turn that into an advantage if we get to play some fast footy.
                          Isn't it going to rain thou?

Comment

Butcher must be a certain for the bench. If Iku comes out and Aubo moves to the centres than we will have little Nat and another very inexperienced young guy on the bench.
                            Big night for Boyd, Angus, Tets, Liu and SST if we are to win.

Comment

If Iku is out he will be in.

Comment

He's definitely making a case for himself. Watched the Bears last second win over Wenty last week, and thought Sitili was about the best player on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X