Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roosters vs Broncos discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    If we can get up tonight it will be some achievement. It's not only our sad record without JWH but also minus the solidarity of Friend's defence. Add to that, they toyed with us last time we met them and a victory tonight will indeed be sweet revenge...and a great effort.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      I expect another character-building win without JWH and Friend on deck.
      Thank fark the ciach reads my posts..lol ..iku out manu wing maubs center
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        I expect another character-building win without JWH and Friend on deck.
        I can sense that coming too...if we can stop TPJ it will go a long way to winning it. Expect him to have a huge game regardless. His Dad had a heart attack a couple of days ago and was due an Op today. Wish him and the family the best.


        I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

        Comment


        • #79
          has drizzlled all day after heavy rain this morning but stopped now! at 630 pm.

          Comment


          • #80
            We are going to miss JWH and Jake but I'm glad they're not playing busted . Radley to have a big one and the Chooks by 8 .

            Comment


            • #81
              It's raining in Centennial Park. Don't think it will last.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                If we can get up tonight it will be some achievement. It's not only our sad record without JWH but also minus the solidarity of Friend's defence. Add to that, they toyed with us last time we met them and a victory tonight will indeed be sweet revenge...and a great effort.
                I agree with you 100% Louis.
                "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

                Comment


                • #83
                  UPDATED SQUAD
                  1. James Tedesco
                  2. Daniel Tupou
                  3. Latrell Mitchell
                  4. Joseph Manu
                  5. Matt Ikuvalu
                  6. Luke Keary
                  7. Cooper Cronk
                  15. Zane Tetevano
                  9. Victor Radley
                  10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
                  11. Boyd Cordner
                  17. Angus Crichton
                  13. Isaac Liu
                  INTERCHANGE
                  12. Mitchell Aubusson
                  14. Lindsay Collins
                  16. Poasa Faamausili
                  18. Nat Butcher

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I dont know how Maubs isnt in the run on side.
                    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      jeez im worried about ikuvalu

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Had a feeling ikavalu would be there. Robbo rarely drops players.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          I dont know how Maubs isnt in the run on side.
                          Got replaced by an Origin back rower.

                          I suspect he's intentionally on the bench o that we can add quality to whatever side of the park is needed on the noght.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                            Got replaced by an Origin back rower.

                            I suspect he's intentionally on the bench o that we can add quality to whatever side of the park is needed on the noght.
                            If you look at both of them in their last 10 games Maubs has been better thats why I dont understand it. Im not saying Angus is a dud or anything but I just feel right at this moment Maubs is better but your point of Maubs adding quality anywhere on the park is valid.
                            "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                            So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                            ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                            I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              go chooks !

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Excited for tonight. Got the Smiths, dairy milk and a can of solo with me on the lounge ready to go. Carn you good things!
                                I love porcelain hand dryers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X