No announcement yet.

Glory glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you know what....the March Hares can win all they like early on, if that makes you happy. Makes end of season games like last year when Reynold's threw his mouthguard on the ground in disgust after missing that soft penalty goal all the more perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
      But you know what....the March Hares can win all they like early on, if that makes you happy. Makes end of season games like last year when Reynold's threw his mouthguard on the ground in disgust after missing that soft penalty goal all the more perfect!
      Reynolds is the ultimate vermin. Last tackle of the preliminary final he deliberately elbowed Teddy in the head while he was lying on the ground. Cameron Murray pulled him off and restrained him. Nothing came of it probably because it was the last tackle of the game but he should have been charged.

Comment

Originally posted by Glory View Post
        Glory glory to South Sydney! We will be singing and cheering this Friday at 10pm after we defeat the over the salary cap, salary sombreroís. Rorters. A stain in our game.

Last year you got got lucky but with the new year again and the pressure of being premiers we will see you crumble to the mighty Rabbitohís. A newly rejuvenated Wayne Bennett will guide us home. Good luck!

P.S. Latrell will be our Inglis replacement after 2020.í
        Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Glory glory to South Sydney! We will be singing and cheering this Friday at 10pm after we defeat the over the salary cap, salary sombreroís. Rorters. A stain in our game.

Last year you got got lucky but with the new year again and the pressure of being premiers we will see you crumble to the mighty Rabbitohís. A newly rejuvenated Wayne Bennett will guide us home. Good luck!

FMD - I thought Centrelink internet was for job related use only.

A win in Round 1 means FAll in the scheme of things - it's wins in September that matter.

But it's typical of the Vermin Filth to be singing and cheering in March. Hopefully you'll be drowning your sorrows in metho come September/October.

And I doubt that Latrell will ever stoop so long as to sign with the Vermin after the bad experience his father had when he had the misfortune to sign with the Vermin. Trell knows he will be well looked after at the Chooks, which is not guaranteed at Rusty the Clown's sorded fyfedom, unless of course you are a low-life grub pom by the name of Burgess.
          Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

A win in Round 1 means FAll in the scheme of things - it's wins in September that matter.

But it's typical of the Vermin Filth to be singing and cheering in March. Hopefully you'll be drowning your sorrows in metho come September/October.

And I doubt that Latrell will ever stoop so long as to sign with the Vermin after the bad experience his father had when he had the misfortune to sign with the Vermin. Trell knows he will be well looked after at the Chooks, which is not guaranteed at Rusty the Clown's sorded fyfedom, unless of course you are a low-life grub pom by the name of Burgess.
            Onya Novice One. Back with a bang!!! Vermin Season brings the best out in us all
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Thats whatyacall...hittin it outta the park!!

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Hahaha, you Rooster blokes are firing up, looking forward to the game. Itís only round 1 but we both donít like to lose to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

Hahaha, you Rooster blokes are firing up, looking forward to the game. Itís only round 1 but we both donít like to lose to each other.
                  You going to steal a ticket so you can see your crims get smashed?

Comment

Glory, why donít you find a hole to crawl back into.....
                    Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                    Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
                    Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

It's true that Souffs do tend to play their Grand Finals in March most years. They have a good team, and will certainly be up for this game, but If the Chooks play anywhere near their best It will be a had night for the Bunnies.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

I am a chook, not a rooster. And you are right, I hate losing to the Filthy Vermin more than anyone else in the comp. And win lose or draw, if I am at the game, one has to disinfect afterwards. If you are attending, please consider having your annual cleanse and refresh beforehand, including a good brush of the gums.
                        Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Havn't you got any drink driving charges to fight in court somewhere?

I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Havn't you got any drink driving charges to fight in court somewhere?
                            we know where you can get a character reference....
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

Souths - the first comp you'd won since colour TV.
                              Ah yes, colour TV. Introduced the world to the vomit-like colours of Calici Cardinal & Mixo Myrtle.

When I look at the team lists I reckon weíve got them covered in pretty much every position on the park. I canít wait for Friday night. Footy at last.

Go Easts!!

Comment

Fuc*(ng march hares.......... Nauseating!

Comment

Working...
                                X