Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glory glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glory glory

    Glory glory to South Sydney! We will be singing and cheering this Friday at 10pm after we defeat the over the salary cap, salary sombrero’s. Rorters. A stain in our game.

    Last year you got got lucky but with the new year again and the pressure of being premiers we will see you crumble to the mighty Rabbitoh’s. A newly rejuvenated Wayne Bennett will guide us home. Good luck!

    P.S. Latrell will be our Inglis replacement after 2020.’

  • #2
    A comedian. A toothless thieving meth-head comedian. Who can write!

    Go steal an old Granny’s handbag ya feral.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-10-2019, 07:03 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome back Glory, round 1 should be a great game and 2019 a real test of the mettle of the mighty Roosters. With GI beginning his Farnham-like farewell tour, I hope the drink-driving icon of the DUI world gets a hug from "Rooster for Life Latrell" that sees GI cancel some stops on his penultimate season.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

      Thomas Jefferson

      Comment


      • #4
        Wishful thinking Gloria

        Comment


        • #5
          By the way, how did you rejuvenate Skeletor
          I am trying to picture that in my head, but I cant - all I see is him taking one foot out of the grave

          Comment


          • #6
            Lets get real Greg doesn't have another 2 years left in him.

            And why would Latrell want to go there after he saw what happened to Greg's legacy after he left the Storm.

            Comment


            • #7
              OP is deffo a Chookpen troll.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

              Comment


              • #8
                glory glory is Manchester United’s team song

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Glory View Post
                  Glory glory to South Sydney! We will be singing and cheering this Friday at 10pm after we defeat the over the salary cap, salary sombrero’s. Rorters. A stain in our game.

                  Last year you got got lucky but with the new year again and the pressure of being premiers we will see you crumble to the mighty Rabbitoh’s. A newly rejuvenated Wayne Bennett will guide us home. Good luck!

                  P.S. Latrell will be our Inglis replacement after 2020.’
                  In both 2013 and 2018 Souffs beat us hard in the early rounds then choked hard later on. I expect us to have the composure come finals time and Skeletor to be outta ideas (aside from 'I wish we had Latrell instead of GI!!') when the going gets tough.

                  Originally posted by 117 View Post
                  glory glory is Manchester United’s team song
                  Can somebody explain English soccer chants to me? Every time I see it fans just pick one of 'swing low', 'glory glory' or 'when you waaaalk throoough a stooorm' and start singing it. As a result you have NFI who people are cheering for and it sounds stupid because they're all church songs.
                  Last edited by ism22; 03-10-2019, 11:38 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Glory hole is back...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...sons#Australia

                      This poor, deluded fool has obviously gone outside his institution's internet privilege parameters. He also demonstrates clear paranoia (Easts won the comp, so obviously a conspiracy going on'). Perhaps should be transferred to a mental institution.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Glory Glory, my ,my.
                        The only stain here is in your pants, get your hand off it son.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I love Souffs suporters, being a Prison Officer they provide me with steady employment and plenty of overtime !!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                            I love Souffs suporters, being a Prison Officer they provide me with steady employment and plenty of overtime !!!
                            Lol ...post of the year mate

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                              In both 2013 and 2018 Souffs beat us hard in the early rounds then choked hard later on. I expect us to have the composure come finals time and Skeletor to be outta ideas (aside from 'I wish we had Latrell instead of GI!!') when the going gets tough.



                              Can somebody explain English soccer chants to me? Every time I see it fans just pick one of 'swing low', 'glory glory' or 'when you waaaalk throoough a stooorm' and start singing it. As a result you have NFI who people are cheering for and it sounds stupid because they're all church songs.
                              Swing low, Sweet Chariot is a chant for the English Rugby team. Glory Glory as 117 said is Man.Utd's team song. 'waaaalk throoough a stooorm' is a song by Gerry and the Pacemakers called 'You'll Never Walk Alone' which is Liverpool's team song. Players (yes Rugby League) from Australia enjoy playing in front of English crowds because of the chants and the atmosphere. Any of those mentioned sure beats the crap out of "Aussie Aussie Aussie - Oi Oi Oi. Seriously how pathetic is that - it is embarrassing to say the least!
                              "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X