No announcement yet.

Luke O'Donnell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt of wanted to be one of the officers who had to go around to his place whilst he was like that. He was showing signs of mental health issues during the arrest and sitting around holding a knife to your throat isn't what I'd call a rational decision.
    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      I wouldnt of wanted to be one of the officers who had to go around to his place whilst he was like that. He was showing signs of mental health issues during the arrest and sitting around holding a knife to your throat isn't what I'd call a rational decision.
      I agree Mickey. I wonder how they determined who was going round his place to apprehend him?
      I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

He has had depression for a while and unfortunately these are the type of things that can occur. He needs support from friends and relatives and not from the police

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Benko View Post
          He has had depression for a while and unfortunately these are the type of things that can occur. He needs support from friends and relatives and not from the police
          no matter how depressed he is if he is going to start belting people while high, he needs to be locked up. I could not give a hoot who he played for
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

no matter how depressed he is if he is going to start belting people while high, he needs to be locked up. I could not give a hoot who he played for
            100%
            I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

he played for merge easts and Melbourne

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                he played for merge easts and Melbourne
                No.

Tigers, Cowboys and Easts.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  I think a very high proportion of police work is being called out to crap like that. They are entitled to a lot of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I think a very high proportion of police work is being called out to crap like that. They are entitled to a lot of respect.
                    At least you will have a jail mate mr tobes
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Assume wed have sufficient nrl old boys in jail to assemble a formidable team. How many rooster old boys?
                      "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Working...
                      X