Luke O'Donnell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke O'Donnell

In a whole lot of strife. Sounds like he has not adjusted to his retirement from the game:

​​​​​​https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/dis...ad92f5c2dd2001

Poor bugga. Looks like the demons are taking over. where is the nrl and their post nrl mental help.
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

Comment

Hope this is the turning point ...

I've always regretted that he didn't stay on for 2014.

Comment

I have a strong feeling there may be some CTE involved. He is a suicide candidate, if so.

Comment

What is the benefit of this video being made public?
          Last edited by milanja; 01-31-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
            What is the benefit of this video being made public?
            I said the same thing on the DT.

Comment

I see another Chad Robinson in the making. I pay money to the men of league charity. Do they wipe their arses with it or use it to buy cocaine?

Comment

I reported these events earlier when he was charged (I think he was also earlier done for drug related offences if my memory serves me correctly). I've also used this as a subltle nuance every time I've read somebody saying 'all we need is another LOD'. Sounds like he has been convicted now.

Seriously WTF goes on with these guys? We have had so many farked up incidents lately and it's really embarrassing as a footy fan. Seriously... these guys will all have earned millions by their mid-30's. Why can't they just bank the cash, invest it wisely (sure Nick + Bouris can tell them how) and behave?

Even farking Stapo's gone rabid on some random dude!

I mean WTF...

“Listen here you c**t you’re not putting handcuffs on me I’ll f**king smash the f**k out of you get off me,” he is heard to say to police.

“C**t get off me, go back to Goulburn police school you p**ck.”

What's the list at now?
                - GI
                - Hayne
                - de Belin
                - Bolton
                - Walker (Dylan, his sister Jade and Cody)
                - Moga
                - Stapo
                - LOD
                - Musgrove
                - Coleman
                - Chee Kam
                - Romelo
                - AJ Paulo
                - Kamuta
                - Hura
                - Salmon

Edit:
                - Barba

Sorry but what a farking joke!!!
                Last edited by ism22; 02-02-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I think he lost 600 or 800 grand on a business and has gone apeshitr.I can relate...but I didnt turn to drugs no bother anyone else. His fault
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    I think he lost 600 or 800 grand on a business and has gone apeshitr.I can relate...but I didnt turn to drugs no bother anyone else. His fault
                    Agreed.

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                    Poor bugga. Looks like the demons are taking over. where is the nrl and their post nrl mental help.
                    https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/former-...9-48788abd7ed2

The guy got done for drug supply and domestic violence. I'm usually pretty sympathetic but when you're blessed with a huuuge body, have made millions by the age of 35, have paid off a nice pad in Clovelly by that time and have bagged a premiership with your final club (during a dream run), the dealer of life has given you a pretty farking good hand!!

When you have the option of calling up Uncle Nick or Mark Bouris to give you business advice, find you a job or spot you a few dollars, you've only gone to drugs and violence for one reason... because you're an arsehole.

Love your footy LOD but bloody hell I hope this is the last we hear your name being associated with drugs and violence. Pull yourself together son!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Agreed.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/former-...9-48788abd7ed2

The guy got done for drug supply and domestic violence. I'm usually pretty sympathetic but when you're blessed with a huuuge body, have made millions by the age of 35, have paid off a nice pad in Clovelly by that time and have bagged a premiership with your final club (during a dream run), the dealer of life has given you a pretty farking good hand!!

When you have the option of calling up Uncle Nick or Mark Bouris to give you business advice, find you a job or spot you a few dollars, you've only gone to drugs and violence for one reason... because you're an arsehole.

Love your footy LOD but bloody hell I hope this is the last we hear your name being associated with drugs and violence. Pull yourself together son!!!
                      Good post,

Zero sympathy for this grub.

Comment

convicted of four charges, including assaulting a female police officer.

Is assaulting a female officer a separate charge?

I am sure most feminists would rightly find this kind of reporting offensive in their struggle for equality.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                          convicted of four charges, including assaulting a female police officer.

Is assaulting a female officer a separate charge?

I am sure most feminists would rightly find this kind of reporting offensive in their struggle for equality.
                          Hahahahahahahahaha. Now now, there's no place for logic here p1, shame on you.
                          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What a shame it is to see this happen.

Unfortunately it's not just LOD. All to regularly we are hearing about sh*t like this.

You would think that all those programs that the NRL/Clubs put these guys through would to ensure things like this don't happen to players post retirement?

Comment

He is still cut, I'd love him playing for the bears!

Comment

Working...
                              X