X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit of 66
    started a topic Luke O'Donnell

Luke O'Donnell

In a whole lot of strife. Sounds like he has not adjusted to his retirement from the game:

​​​​​​https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/dis...ad92f5c2dd2001

• The Axe
    replied
    Assume wed have sufficient nrl old boys in jail to assemble a formidable team. How many rooster old boys?

Leave a comment:

• The Brain
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I think a very high proportion of police work is being called out to crap like that. They are entitled to a lot of respect.
    At least you will have a jail mate mr tobes

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    I wouldnt of wanted to be one of the officers who had to go around to his place whilst he was like that. He was showing signs of mental health issues during the arrest and sitting around holding a knife to your throat isn't what I'd call a rational decision.
    I think a very high proportion of police work is being called out to crap like that. They are entitled to a lot of respect.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    Originally posted by stephenj View Post
    he played for merge easts and Melbourne
    No.

Tigers, Cowboys and Easts.

Leave a comment:

• stephenj
    replied
    he played for merge easts and Melbourne

Leave a comment:

• rented tracksuit
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

no matter how depressed he is if he is going to start belting people while high, he needs to be locked up. I could not give a hoot who he played for
    100%

Leave a comment:

• Kingbilly
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivan Benko View Post
    He has had depression for a while and unfortunately these are the type of things that can occur. He needs support from friends and relatives and not from the police
    no matter how depressed he is if he is going to start belting people while high, he needs to be locked up. I could not give a hoot who he played for

Leave a comment:

• Ivan Benko
    replied
    He has had depression for a while and unfortunately these are the type of things that can occur. He needs support from friends and relatives and not from the police

Leave a comment:

• rented tracksuit
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    I wouldnt of wanted to be one of the officers who had to go around to his place whilst he was like that. He was showing signs of mental health issues during the arrest and sitting around holding a knife to your throat isn't what I'd call a rational decision.
    I agree Mickey. I wonder how they determined who was going round his place to apprehend him?

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kelby
    replied
    He is still cut, I'd love him playing for the bears!

Leave a comment:

• SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva
    replied
    What a shame it is to see this happen.

Unfortunately it's not just LOD. All to regularly we are hearing about sh*t like this.

You would think that all those programs that the NRL/Clubs put these guys through would to ensure things like this don't happen to players post retirement?

Leave a comment:

• TheLoneRooster
    replied
    Originally posted by player 1 View Post
    convicted of four charges, including assaulting a female police officer.

Is assaulting a female officer a separate charge?

I am sure most feminists would rightly find this kind of reporting offensive in their struggle for equality.
    Hahahahahahahahaha. Now now, there's no place for logic here p1, shame on you.

Leave a comment:

• player 1
    replied
    convicted of four charges, including assaulting a female police officer.

Is assaulting a female officer a separate charge?

I am sure most feminists would rightly find this kind of reporting offensive in their struggle for equality.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X