The SCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
    One thing people might want to be aware of is that the Eels have more than doubled their membership prices for their new stadium with season tickets starting from $600. You should expect the same to happen when our new stadium is finished.
    That’s my fear. That new stadiums make sport less affordable to general public
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I am looking forward to it.

The SFS was great but it is outdated the PF packed proved that. Women lining up for a whizz after the game. That shit eats into drinking time.

I am stoked that we can see our games in comfort at the games traditional home ground next door to our old/new house.

Imagine the whingers If we had to play out of Homebush or the Central Coast. Cos that’s what other fans have had to cop a hike while new stadiums are built. Like we did with Henson.

I am going to enjoy the experience for what it is. I reckon Anzac Day alone will be worth the atmosphere.

And you pricks wonder why our fan base cops the shit we do. Some of you are living the stereotype.

Grow a set ladies.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
        I am looking forward to it.

The SFS was great but it is outdated the PF packed proved that. Women lining up for a whizz after the game. That shit eats into drinking time.

I am stoked that we can see our games in comfort at the games traditional home ground next door to our old/new house.

Imagine the whingers If we had to play out of Homebush or the Central Coast. Cos that’s what other fans have had to cop a hike while new stadiums are built. Like we did with Henson.

I am going to enjoy the experience for what it is. I reckon Anzac Day alone will be worth the atmosphere.

And you pricks wonder why our fan base cops the shit we do. Some of you are living the stereotype.

Grow a set ladies.

That is pretty harsh mate, i think i asked a legit question here.. just because i want to know what im getting for my hard earned money doesnt make me any less of a supporter than anyone else..
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleDo View Post
          I recieved my scg trust membership newsletter a few months ago which said the field will be the opposite way to usual, making the noble stand face the sideline around the half way line and the Oreilly stand and ladies stand behind the goal posts on each end.
          That was only for Sydney FC matches, here is the seating plan for the Roosters games

, https://membership.roosters.com.au/2...er-seating-map

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleDo View Post

I know they are doing it for the soccer, but im sure it said it would be the same confirguration for the NRL. I no longer have the newsletter so i can't confirm it 100%.
            The configuration you speak of is only for Soccer - SFC home games of which only one has been played there so far (vs Wanderers).

League games will be played in the usual direction just like Waratahs & Swans.

The surface is going to get a work out that's for sure!

p.s There are 2 x huge screens just like SFS. One is situated in the old Messenger Stand area (btw Bradman & O'Reilly Stands) the other is perched far away in the Churchill Stand.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

That is pretty harsh mate, i think i asked a legit question here.. just because i want to know what im getting for my hard earned money doesnt make me any less of a supporter than anyone else..
              Mate you will get the SCG.

The traditional home of our club and game.

Every fortnight you have the privilege to see our team run out on hallowed turf.

What more do you want???

I am going to enjoy the experience and opportunity to revisit the old boiler.

One to to tell the grandkids about.

I mean seriously what golden chance we have in our grasp.

Play at the SCG attempt to go back to back.

I had hoped some others might be pumped too.

But no it’s more of the Flogpen.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Go Easts.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Mate you will get the SCG.

The traditional home of our club and game.

Every fortnight you have the privilege to see our team run out on hallowed turf.

What more do you want???

I am going to enjoy the experience and opportunity to revisit the old boiler.

One to to tell the grandkids about.

I mean seriously what golden chance we have in our grasp.

Play at the SCG attempt to go back to back.

I had hoped some others might be pumped too.

But no it’s more of the Flogpen.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Go Easts.

As someone who has never been in the SCG all I wanted to know what it’s like and whether I should buy the chookpen or gold membership... “you will get the scg” tells me fark all and doesn’t answer my question.. memberships are not cheap for me so it’s an important thing to me.. devalue that all you want I guess.
                My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

As someone who has never been in the SCG all I wanted to know what it’s like and whether I should buy the chookpen or gold membership... “you will get the scg” tells me fark all and doesn’t answer my question.. memberships are not cheap for me so it’s an important thing to me.. devalue that all you want I guess.
                  Take no offence buddy I wasn't really having a go at you just the general vibe on this topic.

Enjoy your season.

Id go the Pen if that's what you like, the atmosphere of the pack. The view will work if you let it.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

there is no fixing the SFS, if the current plan doesn't come to fruition then it will stand derelict. I am not confident that we will have ground to go to after the SCG
                    It worried me that halfwits are playing political games with this
                    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                    sigpic

Comment

If your sitting at ground level/low level you will only see the players from the waist up on the other side of the field due to the Cricket pitch area- I noticed this was still the case during the Cricket test despite the pitches being drop in ones nowadays- better to get seats a bit higher up.- I always thought it better to sit in the Brewongle stand and see the game from that end rather than on the sides.

Comment

Working...
                      X