Big game on Saturday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2013PREMIERS View Post

Question for you, and everyone else, would you rather win every single game in year but lose the GF by 50, or scrape into the 8 on for and against but win the GF?
    Obviously the latter. But I'd rather make it to the prelim than not, with the understanding that you will win some and you will lose some. We have won 6 out of our last 9.

Comment

C'mon, surely the Footy Gods want to see a Storm v Rooster GF. The theatre around Cronk v his ex club, his falling out with Cameron Smith, oh and teams 1 and 2 from the final ladder, just deserves to eventuate !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
        C'mon, surely the Footy Gods want to see a Storm v Rooster GF. The theatre around Cronk v his ex club, his falling out with Cameron Smith, oh and teams 1 and 2 from the final ladder, just deserves to eventuate !
        Much rather see cronulla v roosters. Napa v fifita. Latrell v dugan. Teddy v Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
          I think its destiny Mashman...plus i have a feeling the nrl might be happy to have a gf week buildup without Sharks and Souths off field dalliances..

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Wow we have waited 12 months for this opportunity again after the failings of last years Prelim,time has flown..

Another chance with a hungry and more experienced team,a coach ready to right the wrongs of last year and a bunch of supporters hanging to beat the despised filth and advance to the GF!

Go Easts!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

Much rather see cronulla v roosters. Napa v fifita. Latrell v dugan. Teddy v Holmes.
              The NRL will want Roosters V Storm

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                Wow we have waited 12 months for this opportunity again after the failings of last years Prelim,time has flown..

Another chance with a hungry and more experienced team,a coach ready to right the wrongs of last year and a bunch of supporters hanging to beat the despised filth and advance to the GF!

Go Easts!
                It really does feel like yesterday where I was walking out of that stadium cursing everyone involved with the club, especially Latrell for his kickoffs out on the full. We simply need to win this one.

Comment

Working...
                X