No announcement yet.

Marty Tapau has found a new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id love Marty at our club. Oppositions simply cant contain his offload, I bet Teddy is excited at the possibility of him coming

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Was a great surprise to see you at the Roosters Captain’s Table Old Boys function yesterday.
      It was an honour to be invited to such an honourable event,seeing old mates like Hughie Mcgahan and the like was a moment I’ll never forget..
      Good to see you there also mate,a legend of our great Club

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
        Marty announcement to happen soon.
        A good friend of mine family are great friends with him (have met him a few times myself), he has agreed to come to the chooks (unsigned at present) and hoping to before the end of the month but it is looking more likely it won't happen until next season.
        He was happy at Manly until getting dudded financially by third-party deals falling over. But he also wants to win a competition and can't see that happening at Manly.
        Hopefully, the information I have received is true, there is no reason not to believe it as my mate is a bigger chook fan then me ........ if that is even possible, where his family are tied up with the Tigers as small-time sponsors and take joiners in to live with them.
        Clubs are not supposed to organise third-party deals for players. There is something very odd about Tapau. Yes, Teddy will be happy not sure about Rads.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Thanks bud......the old breville didnt work out so well for Kick boxing champ Adam Watt lol. Dont start me on what crims get whilst inside, its 'worse' than ever and people would be mortified to know where there tax is going
          Our queensland crims have rice cookers, protein powder, free weights, etc.
          All the luxurious items you need on the inside.

Comment

I’ll be disappointed if this happens because it means we aren’t getting another prop I would much prefer.
            i hear RCG off contract. What about fisher Harris as middle forward?

Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Our queensland crims have rice cookers, protein powder, free weights, etc.
              All the luxurious items you need on the inside.
              Wow. They have free weights here but not allowed rice cookers or protein powder.

Comment

Yaaay less than 7 days until all the silly mid-season rumours finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                  It was an honour to be invited to such an honourable event,seeing old mates like Hughie Mcgahan and the like was a moment I’ll never forget..
                  Good to see you there also mate,a legend of our great Club
                  I got day release. Told them I was going to a funeral.

Comment

I like Pangai and I think with all the uncertainty around Bennett he could be got at.

Comment

I got day release. Told them I was going to a funeral.
                      Impressive mate,was wondering how you scammed your way out hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                        Impressive mate,was wondering how you scammed your way out hahahaha
                        I also had a tunnel built behind a picture of Marilyn Monroe just in case.

Comment

Are you really John Tobin?

Comment

hahaha good call JT

Comment

Rita Hayworth mate

Comment

Originally posted by The Bondi spy View Post

Rita Hayworth mate
                                Sophia Loren

Comment

Working...
                                X