Marty Tapau has found a new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
    I hear we will also be getting Jason Tulamango, Cameron Smith, Sam Burgess, Semi Rahdrahda, That guy with the moustache, and the 18-year-old giant playing for the Broncos in the next few weeks! (Sorry, on a friggin' iPad and it's hard enough typing with man-sized hands, let alone looking up people's real names and dealing with different pages....I friggin' hate iPads!!!!!!!!).........but sure, if the unsubstantiated rumours that have been officially denied come true, he's welcome!
    You forgot Kalyn Ponga, SBW & GI.

There is only 3 players in the comp that I would love to see at the Roosters & they are all playing for Penrith.
    1. Campbell Gillard
    2. Isacc Yeo
    3. Waqa Blake

Comment

Marty announcement to happen soon.
      A good friend of mine family are great friends with him (have met him a few times myself), he has agreed to come to the chooks (unsigned at present) and hoping to before the end of the month but it is looking more likely it won't happen until next season.
      He was happy at Manly until getting dudded financially by third-party deals falling over. But he also wants to win a competition and can't see that happening at Manly.
      Hopefully, the information I have received is true, there is no reason not to believe it as my mate is a bigger chook fan then me ........ if that is even possible, where his family are tied up with the Tigers as small-time sponsors and take joiners in to live with them.

Comment

Wow massive news if true!
        Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

I was going to get some Kentucky fried for dinner tonight.

Trying to figure out whether it's full of shit or not though.

Comment

So marty in, who's out?
            Napa to Newcastle?
            Fergo as well?

Too skinny now in the backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
              I couldn’t stand Julian Bailey,the worst player ever..
              Was a great surprise to see you at the Roosters Captain’s Table Old Boys function yesterday.

Comment

I’ll be disappointed if this happens because it means we aren’t getting another prop I would much prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                  Marty announcement to happen soon.
                  A good friend of mine family are great friends with him (have met him a few times myself), he has agreed to come to the chooks (unsigned at present) and hoping to before the end of the month but it is looking more likely it won't happen until next season.
                  He was happy at Manly until getting dudded financially by third-party deals falling over. But he also wants to win a competition and can't see that happening at Manly.
                  Hopefully, the information I have received is true, there is no reason not to believe it as my mate is a bigger chook fan then me ........ if that is even possible, where his family are tied up with the Tigers as small-time sponsors and take joiners in to live with them.
                  He said he will only come to the Roosters if Jackson Hastings can come with him.

Comment

There is something about the guy that I don't like! (probably the fact that he plays for them grubs) If he wants to win a comp, let him earn it, not ride on our success, he looks the sort of player who would go soft after winning something as well, A big waste of money IMO and luckily he said himself as late as yesterday he isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      I’ll be disappointed if this happens because it means we aren’t getting another prop I would much prefer.
                      Who are you thinking of mate?
                      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chicka View Post
                        There is something about the guy that I don't like! (probably the fact that he plays for them grubs) If he wants to win a comp, let him earn it, not ride on our success, he looks the sort of player who would go soft after winning something as well, A big waste of money IMO and luckily he said himself as late as yesterday he isn't going anywhere.
                        He’s a good player. Better than Napa.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                          Someone there in the nick with you or is he someone already in the NRL?
                          Do they still play the forb2's v the crims in a League match once a year?
                          The screws always win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Someone there in the nick with you or is he someone already in the NRL?
                            Do they still play the forb2's v the crims in a League match once a year?
                            The screws always win.
                            Lol Ive played in a 'screws' v crims match at MRRC when i first joined the job, it was pretty brutal as you would imagine

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Lol Ive played in a 'screws' v crims match at MRRC when i first joined the job, it was pretty brutal as you would imagine
                              The biggest bloke I have ever seen in my life was a MEU officer at Long Bay in the early 90's who played in the screws v crims match & you wouldnt want to f*ck with him.

Hows poor old Ron Medich going? I think he go's for the Chooks.
                              35 years, he'll do it on his ear. You gotta look at the positives he no longer has to pay for dental or health care nor does he have to pay for electricity, gas or water. He'll be able to buy a weekly buy up & have a breville. Its amazing how many different meals you can make with 2 minute noodles & a breville.
                              All the best Easts75

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

The biggest bloke I have ever seen in my life was a MEU officer at Long Bay in the early 90's who played in the screws v crims match & you wouldnt want to f*ck with him.

Hows poor old Ron Medich going? I think he go's for the Chooks.
                                35 years, he'll do it on his ear. You gotta look at the positives he no longer has to pay for dental or health care nor does he have to pay for electricity, gas or water. He'll be able to buy a weekly buy up & have a breville. Its amazing how many different meals you can make with 2 minute noodles & a breville.
                                All the best Easts75
                                Thanks bud......the old breville didnt work out so well for Kick boxing champ Adam Watt lol. Dont start me on what crims get whilst inside, its 'worse' than ever and people would be mortified to know where there tax is going

Comment

Working...
                                X