We will win the comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dice View Post
    It is quite funny seeing the white flags, and the Pearce haters still with nfi of the significance of losing our main organiser for the last decade.

Cronk will eventually gel. Teddy multiple line breaks tonight. Mitchell playing like a champ. Radley already playing well. Fergo best form of his life. Tupes to come back.

The dragqueens are second favourite. Think about it.

Bump......

A few threads have been bumped and caused some embarrassment for Roosterchook and BigMike.

However, this one I gotta say the OP could well be on the money......

In the midst of our doom and gloom he came out and said we would win the comp.

While I know it is one week at a time but it's nice to dream, and......................

Dice could very well be a genius......
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Bump for Coggy. $6.50 now. With so many players out for SOO we will be vulnerable against the Tigers. However, I expect us to be premiership favourites sometime in July.
      Some awesome work.

End of July now, I think the Storm are favourites but we are nipping at their heels.....

Pathetic!
      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Some awesome work.

End of July now, I think the Storm are favourites but we are nipping at their heels.....
        Cheers mate. It was pretty obvious were going to become the best team in the comp. Fingers crossed no major injuries and watch the rest poo themselves.

Comment

Cheers mate. It was pretty obvious were going to become the best team in the comp. Fingers crossed no major injuries and watch the rest poo themselves.

Love it when someone backs their judgment against popular opinion....and is vindicated. Well done Dice.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Bump......

A few threads have been bumped and caused some embarrassment for Roosterchook and BigMike.

However, this one I gotta say the OP could well be on the money......

In the midst of our doom and gloom he came out and said we would win the comp.

While I know it is one week at a time but it's nice to dream, and......................

Dice could very well be a genius......
            Good on him and I hope he is right.

Though I don't see the point of bumping threads to try and belittle the people who had that honest opinion at the time. Seems petty to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Though I don't see the point of bumping threads to try and belittle the people who had that honest opinion at the time. Seems petty to me.
              I’m with you JT. Some people have too much time on their hands (says the bloke with over 6000 posts!).

Comment

I thought all-in-brawl was being complimentary to me rather than belittling everyone else.

If I had bumped it you would probably be right though. All is fair in love and war.

Comment

I thought all-in-brawl was being complimentary to me rather than belittling everyone else.

If I had bumped it you would probably be right though. All is fair in love and war.
                  I wasn't talking about this thread or him in particular.

Comment

I wasn't talking about this thread or him in particular.
                    Fools want to bag out the best thing that has happened to the Roosters (having Robbo as coach) after 6 rounds seems pretty petty to me.
                    These people have no hesitation in belittling Robbo so I have no hesitation in belittling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Fools want to bag out the best thing that has happened to the Roosters (having Robbo as coach) after 6 rounds seems pretty petty to me.
                      These people have no hesitation in belittling Robbo so I have no hesitation in belittling them.
                      Robbo thanks you.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I was actually complimenting Dice.

At the time most of us on here were not very optimistic.

In light of the bumps to some of the threads I think the OPs on those ones would be pleased to see it has turned around as they are Rooster supporters.

ML is justified in bumping that other thread imo as there was a lot of shouting for Robbo's head and a lot of it was unwarranted and tbh I was mystified as there is really no one out there on the market that would have been better than Robbo anyway.....

Re the Teddy thread lot of it is harmless banter anyway and LargeMike has definitely shifted his position anyway......

I thought give credit where credit is due and I distinctly remembering Dice saying those words at the time. It kind of resonated with me and knowing he is a pretty good judge, it was good to see.

It didn't take me too long to find the thread anyway perhaps 2 or 3 mins. Pretty easy if you know your way around here and I actually don't spend as much time on here as most would think...
                        Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 07-31-2018, 12:48 AM.

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Each to their own.

I guess my point is that 90% of the people here are loyal roosters that love the club - including you.

We should be enjoying the great success of the side together instead of trying to ruin it for people who expressed their opinion ages ago and trying to settle long-held scores.
                          Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 07-31-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I have had my fingers crossed that the team has been holding back a little and was waiting for the switch to be flicked by Robbo. I am hoping that switch has been turned on, although a bit earlier than I thought.
                            I have never lost my faith in Robbo and if you ever get to listen to him speak in a relaxed environment and see his passion and knowledge of the game you faith would never waiver either.

I think we definitely are in with a crack this year and I do day dream about a Roosters double in the NRL and WNRL. That would be something special
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

Each to their own.

I guess my point is that 90% of the people here are loyal roosters that love the club - including you.

We should be enjoying the great success of the side together instead of trying to ruin it for people who expressed their opinion ages ago and trying to settle long-held scores.
                              I wasnt trying to ruin it for people I just get tired/frustrated/shitty with people who think Robbo should be sacked because the Chooks dont win every game. The comp is a marathon not a sprint & Robbo is alot smarter about footy then anyone on here. A pot shot towards the coach from a flee behind a computer is a weak act in my book. No-one puts in more effort than Trent Robinson who loves the Roosters as much as us supporters.

Comment

I wasnt trying to ruin it for people I just get tired/frustrated/shitty with people who think Robbo should be sacked because the Chooks dont win every game. The comp is a marathon not a sprint & Robbo is alot smarter about footy then anyone on here. A pot shot towards the coach from a flee behind a computer is a weak act in my book. No-one puts in more effort than Trent Robinson who loves the Roosters as much as us supporters.
                                That's what happens in here. Fans are passionate and honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X