No announcement yet.

Hayne plane seen in a holding pattern above Bondi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, I’ve realised this really has nothing to do with this thread do my apologies for getting off topic.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

What a corker of a thread this one has been! Filling the vacuum created by this ridiculous Hayne speculation with all manner of Chookpen feelings and conspiracy theories about Muslims, gays, and the atypical behaviour of poodles in the canine community.

I think my favourite was the reference to "cultural Marxism", a theory, pushed by lunatic right wingers, that some secret rump of the Soviet Union has for the last 100 years been clearing the way for international communism by attacking all our treasured 19th century biases and bigotry.

First class entertainment. Well done to all the contributors.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
        What a corker of a thread this one has been! Filling the vacuum created by this ridiculous Hayne speculation with all manner of Chookpen feelings and conspiracy theories about Muslims, gays, and the atypical behaviour of poodles in the canine community.

I think my favourite was the reference to "cultural Marxism", a theory, pushed by lunatic right wingers, that some secret rump of the Soviet Union has for the last 100 years been clearing the way for international communism by attacking all our treasured 19th century biases and bigotry.

Only on the Cronkpen.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Maybe Hayne is converting to Islam, coming out as gay and bringing his fluffy poodle to the Chooks as the new Mascot. That'll bring the fans along in their droves
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Please...not the Hayne Plane.
            A myth these days.
            The time to have him was 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

Silly.
              Sorry, but...............that is just.................silly
              That doesn't carry much weight, unless you say why you think it's silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                That doesn't carry much weight, unless you say why you think it's silly.
                Agreed.
                I was struggling to form words at the time, and now I can't remember.
                I should not have posted at all.

Apologies to Mr Tracksuit.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Maybe Hayne is converting to Islam, coming out as gay and bringing his fluffy poodle to the Chooks as the new Mascot. That'll bring the fans along in their droves
                  LOFL classic Wished
                  I'd said that !

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

12 months hey. I live in the Middle East now and have for quite a while so before you try and bluff your way through, you should know who you are trying to fool. If you have lived in this part of the world then you will know that the hatred you preach is noting more than an act to try and stir trouble.

Not all people with with opposing views of the Middle East are rednecks but you certainly do come across that way.

Im not a middle eastern or Muslim advocate but I respect their views in certain areas. It can be frustrating as hell living here and seeing some of the actions and customs of a very different culture to that in Aus but that’s what it is for the most part... just a different culture and way of life. As I said previously, I just hope the respect gets shown to guests in my home country in return even tho in some cases it isn’t just the same as it isn’t always shown by foreigners living here.
                    You mean public whippings /beheadings/women have no rights etc being customs you need to turn a blind eye too- Your only there for the tax free benefits I suggest

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                      In some ways they are. Some ways they aren’t tho. The Middle East is very good at preserving its heritage. They are also moving forward in development at speeds that would blow you away. All done under some of the harshest climate condidtioms on the planet and they do this while still prioritising their faith. Whether you believe in the faith or not, their dedication is admirable. I personally don’t agree with everything they stand for but I can certainly respect their faith.

Austrslia is lucky in thst it is a relatively new nation and as such has had the luxury of developing at a time in history where advancements in everything like technology, travel medicine etc have aided it so it’s not that the Middle East hasn’t changed or won’t, it’s more that Aus has grown at a time in history where change has been greater than ever before.
                      wow Saudi Arabia is allowing woman to drive a car - that's progressive :-) - still wont allow them to be in the company of a male who is not a relative or their husband though - Australia is Australia because of Britain colonisation -same for the rest of the former British empire - No Britain- what sports would we be playing - virtually none as they invented most of the popular sports

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                        Agreed.
                        I was struggling to form words at the time, and now I can't remember.
                        I should not have posted at all.

Apologies to Mr Tracksuit.
                        No apology needed mate. We aren't all gong to agree from time to time. It's differing opinions that make the world go to round.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

You mean public whippings /beheadings/women have no rights etc being customs you need to turn a blind eye too- Your only there for the tax free benefits I suggest
                          I'm not here for the tax free benefits. As for the way they treat women over here, I've been super impressed at how they actually are. As said before, don't believe everything you read from papers that will sensationalise and flat out print lies to sell their product. It's not all roses over here but it's also not all bloodshed and living in caves either.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

wow Saudi Arabia is allowing woman to drive a car - that's progressive :-) - still wont allow them to be in the company of a male who is not a relative or their husband though - Australia is Australia because of Britain colonisation -same for the rest of the former British empire - No Britain- what sports would we be playing - virtually none as they invented most of the popular sports
                            So Saudi makes advancements and you still whinge? The rest of your post is dribble so I won't get involved.

You seem like like a person who just likes to argue. If you have lived in the Middle East as you suggest, you would know that you are just trying to stir.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I certainly don’t want him - nor do we need him, and I suspect any talk linking him is b/s, but I have to say that Hayne was outstanding for Fiji the other day. Especially in defence, where show-ponies do not typically shine.
                              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Bringing the poodle may entice Pearce to stay
                                Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Working...
                                X