• Show
Clear All

• Hayne plane seen in a holding pattern above Bondi

Was down the beach having a coffee this morning

looked up & there was a Hayne plane

circling in a holding pattern......
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

I would be very surprised if we got this heap of shit.
    I heard that Politis found out what a huge non-team player he is and put a big red line through his name a couple of years ago
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Past his prime. Showed that in origin 2 this year. Should have sealed the series had he past to morris just before half time. Instead went for the self glory play and started the change in momentum.

Typical of the player he has become. Firstly he gets Henry sacked, now looks like he won't even play for the Tits anyway.
      Last edited by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva; 11-05-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I got your gag darkone
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

There has been talk of us signing Hayne if Pearce decided to leave.
          http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...04-gzetos.html

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
            There has been talk of us signing Hayne if Pearce decided to leave.
            http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...04-gzetos.html
            There is nothing in that article that suggests the Roosters are contemplating signing Hayne. It is obviously a slow news day and the writer trying to attract clicks.

Comment

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...75bbec6b080e44

now talk about crichton

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                care to copy paste article for non Murloch subscribers

Comment

So we've signed Hayne, Paulo & Crighton. You beauty.
                  But will that mean that Latrell, JWH & Cordner are leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    So we've signed Hayne, Paulo & Crighton. You beauty.
                    But will that mean that Latrell, JWH & Cordner are leaving?
                    No, we will be keeping them all and rotating them at Centre, Fullback, Second Row and prop like we will be doing with Keary, Pearce and Friend. Cronk will be the onfield circus master...

We will have 3 halves and 2 fullbacks and 5 props on the field at the same time.....
                    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                      Past his prime. Showed that in origin 2 this year. Should have sealed the series had he past to morris just before half time. Instead went for the self glory play and started the change in momentum.

Typical of the player he has become. Firstly he gets Henry sacked, now looks like he won't even play for the Tits anyway.
                      He’s learned this weird ‘god given’ arrogance from Hillsong. Also, he’s used to being expected to pull rubbish teams over the line all by himself.

I wouldn’t touch anybody who pulls out a load of bible rubbish every time he speaks. SBW’s muslim and clearly loves his god but like... he’s got this private relationship going on with his god, not some arrogant, show for he public to impress some greedy, money hungry, pentecostal tools.

Also I think Hayne made some remarks about how we should all vote no? Not a great look for a club located in Sydney’s gay capital.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

No, we will be keeping them all and rotating them at Centre, Fullback, Second Row and prop like we will be doing with Keary, Pearce and Friend. Cronk will be the onfield circus master...

We will have 3 halves and 2 fullbacks and 5 props on the field at the same time.....
                        I was wondering how long it would take for someone to use the C word in this thread.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Hayne to centres at Bondi Junction I hear- as the flag I received a few years back as part of the membership package said - we play for premierships??
                          Last edited by King Salvo; 11-05-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

God no

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

He’s learned this weird ‘god given’ arrogance from Hillsong. Also, he’s used to being expected to pull rubbish teams over the line all by himself.

I wouldn’t touch anybody who pulls out a load of bible rubbish every time he speaks. SBW’s muslim and clearly loves his god but like... he’s got this private relationship going on with his god, not some arrogant, show for he public to impress some greedy, money hungry, pentecostal tools.

Also I think Hayne made some remarks about how we should all vote no? Not a great look for a club located in Sydney’s gay capital.
                              Entitled to his views /religion and beliefs - I would doubt any Muslim would be voting yes

Comment

Working...
                              X