Hayne plane seen in a holding pattern above Bondi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

which countries are these though ?? - seems like Moose you have some daft PC lefty view of the world which isn't what is reality
    Seems like you have a blinded red neck view Salvo.

Oh yes, and it is reality. Live there and experience it rather than judge on what you read in the Hillbilly Times or watch on the American Red Neck news channel.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

which countries are these though ?? - seems like Moose you have some daft PC lefty view of the world which isn't what is reality
      Based on your experience from visiting which middle eastern countries?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Oh yes, and it is reality. Live there and experience it rather than judge on what you read in the Hillbilly Times or watch on the American Red Neck news channel.
        Worked in UAE for 12 months as part of a NSW TAFE contract to implement a TAFE system there plus visited Saudi Arabia/Jordan/Lebanon/Oman/Israel as well as guests of contractors so I do know most likely more than you about these Middle Eastern countries and their view of the west etc for instance -Calling me a redneck is what the problem is with you pc lefties - have to agree with your daft views or you call us silly names. - How pc lefty is that which is based on no experience of course of the real world.
        Last edited by King Salvo; 11-08-2017, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Based on your experience from visiting which middle eastern countries?
          Visited more and worked in them too - more than you have - being a tourist sitting in a hotel room doesn't cut the surface

Comment

Breaking news: Chookpen full of bigots proudly relating homosexuality to beastialty.

Shock! Horror!
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Worked in UAE for 12 months as part of a NSW TAFE contract to implement a TAFE system there plus visited Saudi Arabia/Jordan/Lebanon/Oman/Israel as well as guests of contractors so I do know most likely more than you about these Middle Eastern countries and their view of the west etc for instance -Calling me a redneck is what the problem is with you pc lefties - have to agree with your daft views or you call us silly names. - How pc lefty is that which is based on no experience of course of the real world.
              12 months hey. I live in the Middle East now and have for quite a while so before you try and bluff your way through, you should know who you are trying to fool. If you have lived in this part of the world then you will know that the hatred you preach is noting more than an act to try and stir trouble.

Not all people with with opposing views of the Middle East are rednecks but you certainly do come across that way.

Im not a middle eastern or Muslim advocate but I respect their views in certain areas. It can be frustrating as hell living here and seeing some of the actions and customs of a very different culture to that in Aus but that’s what it is for the most part... just a different culture and way of life. As I said previously, I just hope the respect gets shown to guests in my home country in return even tho in some cases it isn’t just the same as it isn’t always shown by foreigners living here.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                Hayne is toxic - would nullify all the positives of bringing Cronk to the club. A big no from me.

Paul Kent made a very valid point on 360 last night - that Hayne's best talents on the footy field are based around being young, fast and super fit. A young man's game. Now that he is older he just can't manage that on a consistent basis and has lost many of his best assets. Add his shyte attitude to the mix and I doubt many clubs will be lining up to sign him up.
                True.
                They also pointed out that his biggest priority is the promotion of the Hayne brand.
                This is the problem uncle Nick had with him.
                He sees the team he is supposed to be part of as a vehicle for Hayne-mania.

Comment

Or hear from a certain red-headed mouthpiece.

Comment

I used to be a big Jarryd Hayne fan and would have loved to see him at Easts. But that was a few years ago now and is not the case anymore. The reputation he now has for being a lazy trainer and a poor team player is enough for me to asy no to Jarryd.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                      Breaking news: Chookpen full of bigots proudly relating homosexuality to beastialty.

Shock! Horror!
                      Coming from the half goat half man

Comment

12 months hey. I live in the Middle East now and have for quite a while so before you try and bluff your way through, you should know who you are trying to fool. If you have lived in this part of the world then you will know that the hatred you preach is noting more than an act to try and stir trouble.

Not all people with with opposing views of the Middle East are rednecks but you certainly do come across that way.

Im not a middle eastern or Muslim advocate but I respect their views in certain areas. It can be frustrating as hell living here and seeing some of the actions and customs of a very different culture to that in Aus but that’s what it is for the most part... just a different culture and way of life. As I said previously, I just hope the respect gets shown to guests in my home country in return even tho in some cases it isn’t just the same as it isn’t always shown by foreigners living here.
                        We australians used to treat aboriginals bad and women were treated second class back in the dark ages. Not so long ago ,but weve changed and moved with the rest of the world to treat people equel. It just seems the muslim countrys are around a thousand years behind the rest of the world and seem happy to stay that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

We australians used to treat aboriginals bad and women were treated second class back in the dark ages. Not so long ago ,but weve changed and moved with the rest of the world to treat people equel. It just seems the muslim countrys are around a thousand years behind the rest of the world and seem happy to stay that way.
                          In some ways they are. Some ways they aren’t tho. The Middle East is very good at preserving its heritage. They are also moving forward in development at speeds that would blow you away. All done under some of the harshest climate condidtioms on the planet and they do this while still prioritising their faith. Whether you believe in the faith or not, their dedication is admirable. I personally don’t agree with everything they stand for but I can certainly respect their faith.

Austrslia is lucky in thst it is a relatively new nation and as such has had the luxury of developing at a time in history where advancements in everything like technology, travel medicine etc have aided it so it’s not that the Middle East hasn’t changed or won’t, it’s more that Aus has grown at a time in history where change has been greater than ever before.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Austrslia is lucky in thst it is a relatively new nation and as such has had the luxury of developing at a time in history where advancements in everything like technology, travel medicine etc have aided it so it’s not that the Middle East hasn’t changed or won’t, it’s more that Aus has grown at a time in history where change has been greater than ever before.
                            Silly.
                            Sorry, but...............that is just.................silly

Comment

Originally posted by Dummy half View Post
                              Alot of people will say they voted yes when they voted no
                              Here's one you probably haven't heard!
                              I cannot remember how I voted............
                              Honest.
                              I know I ticked a box and mailed the bloody thing................but it was a busy morning.

I was in two minds.
                              Common sense and respect indicated a NO vote was the only option. But I had to bare in mind the position my youngest son finds himself in.
                              Needing to hurry to a morning appointment in town, I filled the form , sealed the envelope...........and mailed the bastard.

I just can't recall what mood won out in my mind that particular morning.
                              For all I know I might've just scrawled "Go Easts" ..................

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

Silly.
                                Sorry, but...............that is just.................silly
                                your opinion Eddie but there's no denying it's a fact. Is AUS only just over 200yrs old? Has just about every major advancement in technology happened in the last 200 or so years? Has Australias growth and development had the benefit of this? To quote the Ancient Aliens guy... "The answer is Yes"

not silly at all, just common sense.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X