Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed Cronk to Roosters

Just heard on Nine news

Time to lay of the beers and hit the sack ROC.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      Just heard on Nine news
      Yeah my sister said she saw that on Ch 9
      also.

i won’t be convinced till I see a press conference with Cronk, the Roosters, or Both.
      Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Yeah my sister said she saw that on Ch 9
        also.

i won’t be convinced till I see a press conference with Cronk, the Roosters, or Both.
        Thanks Pee Gee. I was going to reply to R6 because I heard what I heard and to refute his accusations of being drunk. I think he has hit panic mode as is being childish.

here in BNE the sports girl said Cronk set to play for the Roosters. That's the only sports news she said.
        Last edited by ROC181; 10-21-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Thanks Pee Gee. I was going to reply to R6 because I heard what I heard and to refute his accusations of being drunk. I think he has hit panic mode as is being childish.

here in BNE the sports girl said Cronk set to play for the Roosters. That's the only sports news she said.
          lol I was being a little flippant, lighten up.

Comment

I just got told Cronk is after 1.2m a season.

All bets could be off.
            Roosters For Ever

Comment

All bets could be off.
              We were the best chance but I doubt it at 1.2 unless some top TPA's can be found...No one in Sydney has that sort of available cap left I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

We were the best chance but I doubt it at 1.2 unless some top TPA's can be found...No one in Sydney has that sort of available cap left I think.
                I’m thinking Souths, especially if Englis is gone next year.

Sharks possibly if they unload BBQ

Newcastle, unlikely since Cronk moved to be in Sydney

1.2M - Geeze we could really address our
                Forward and Centre issues, Surely.

Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Not after the NRL under delivered on the expected salary cap.

Dragons maybe before the signed James Graham.. bet they're kicking themselves now.

Comment

All bets could be off.

On the contrary, bookies have just shortened the odds of a Roosters premiership. Bookies usually find out about these things before the general public.

Comment

We would be crazy to spend $1.2m on him. He won't be of as much value if we have to sacrifice key players to get him here. You don't win premierships with most of your money tied up with a couple of players. You need to have depth in all positions.

Comment

Parramatta and the Sharks have now come into the equation now that Cronk has decided to play on - Roosters may not have to let any players go - will depend on how much they may have to pay for Niko if he`s picked up the Bronco`s - will be on 370k in 2018 - I'm hearing 100-150k - freeing up 220-270k plus the 400k they have left under the cap - TPA to make up the difference possibly- 800k or thereabouts is the figure being bandied about-wont be 1 mill- may do a back ended deal as well as it will be a 2 year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                          Parramatta and the Sharks have now come into the equation now that Cronk has decided to play on - Roosters may not have to let any players go - will depend on how much they may have to pay for Niko if he`s picked up the Bronco`s - will be on 370k in 2018 - I'm hearing 100-150k - freeing up 220-270k plus the 400k they have left under the cap - TPA to make up the difference possibly- 800k or thereabouts is the figure being bandied about-wont be 1 mill- may do a back ended deal as well as it will be a 2 year deal.
                          Doesnt all the garbage leave a bad taste in your mouth?

Comment

He must love the taste of diarrhea - as it flows freely from his mouth.

Parra have Norman and Moses. They're not in the market for Cronk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                              He must love the taste of diarrhea - as it flows freely from his mouth.

Parra have Norman and Moses. They're not in the market for Cronk.
                              Cronk can play half with Moses as 5/8 and Norman as dummy half - dummy halves need to have the kicking game as well as the skills in attack of a half and 5/8- which Norman has- King Gutho as Freddy calls him can play either centre or FB- Parra have room under their cap - Latest I have heard is that if Cronk does sign with the Chooks he will link up with Pearce in the halves - Keary and Friend will share the dummy half role.

Comment

Working...
                              X