No announcement yet.

Cooper Cronk and his Rooster connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was talking to one of Jts mates earlier tonight apparently he is looking forward to playing Mr Cronk and from what i hear so is fifita.Good luck with that cronk you talk the talk you have to walk the walk even if you get smashed,which is what i hope happens to Mr Cronk.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
      That makes a lot of sense. I have been saying for a while now that it will be very interresting seeing out of his comfort zone in the Storm. While I agree he's not a game breaker, I don't think it's ever been his role. He has always had players around him to do that. Where he is valuable is being the perfect assistant to those game breakers.

If he decides to play on, no matter where he ends up, the first game he comes up against the Storm will probably be one of the highest rating games of the year.
      Knights v Storm 2018... crowd of 90,000 at ANZ.

It has slipped under the radar that the Knights have had 3 straight spoons now. TBH this is a pretty pathetic image for the game that a team can be THAT bad and have no massive signings for 2018. It’s poor management BUT...

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
        I was talking to one of Jts mates earlier tonight apparently he is looking forward to playing Mr Cronk and from what i hear so is fifita.Good luck with that cronk you talk the talk you have to walk the walk even if you get smashed,which is what i hope happens to Mr Cronk.
        Who is jts?

as for Fafita, I've never seen him "smash" or put a big hit on anyone. He runs sideways because he doesn't like the collisions. So I don't think Cronk has anything to worry about. And what Cronk said about him was spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Knights v Storm 2018... crowd of 90,000 at ANZ.

It has slipped under the radar that the Knights have had 3 straight spoons now. TBH this is a pretty pathetic image for the game that a team can be THAT bad and have no massive signings for 2018. It’s poor management BUT...
          So he's off to the knaughts?

I actually think they have recruited quite well. In fact, I will put it out there now that they make the eight next year.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Plenty of forwards have tried to smash Cronk out of games. Don't think anyone has ever suceeded.
            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Cronk was afforded a lot of protection at the Storm. That may not be the case at some other clubs.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Cronk was afforded a lot of protection at the Storm. That may not be the case at some other clubs.
                I think.Cronk will consider who he is going to play with should he plays on. He is the kind of player who expects others to do their role. Will be interesting but I think he would turn us back into a more professional outfit as far as who we execute and I imagine the forwards stepping up to the mark.

I remember him once in 2009 absolutely dropping that Tigers wrecking ball winger Tuaiaki one on one in a front on tackle, he is pretty tough.

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

I think.Cronk will consider who he is going to play with should he plays on. He is the kind of player who expects others to do their role. Will be interesting but I think he would turn us back into a more professional outfit as far as who we execute and I imagine the forwards stepping up to the mark.

I remember him once in 2009 absolutely dropping that Tigers wrecking ball winger Tuaiaki one on one in a front on tackle, he is pretty tough.
                  was the one that left his nose over near his ear?
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

was the one that left his nose over near his ear?
                    Might have been lol, I think Tuiaki used the Maori sidestep to great effect.

For the record while I would love for Cronk to be with us, I doubt it. I think we will have Pearce and Friend for another season or two yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Might have been lol, I think Tuiaki used the Maori sidestep to great effect.

For the record while I would love for Cronk to be with us, I doubt it. I think we will have Pearce and Friend for another season or two yet.
                      I think you are right Parky. Let's not forget that they did contribute to getting us to second in the regular season and one game from a GF. I'm not letting them off in any way as Pearcey especially saved his worst performance for last but all in all, I think we overachieved this year and it's only bitter because we should have been just one game better than how it finished.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Souffs certainly makes more sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half time View Post

Who is jts?

as for Fafita, I've never seen him "smash" or put a big hit on anyone. He runs sideways because he doesn't like the collisions. So I don't think Cronk has anything to worry about. And what Cronk said about him was spot on.
                          Hes the big Tongan and i reckon Cronk will have one eye on him all game, same with Fifita if he knows whats good for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

Hes the big Tongan and i reckon Cronk will have one eye on him all game, same with Fifita if he knows whats good for him.

cronk has the australian forward pack to protect him. Ill think hel be just fine, as if hes never been targeted

Comment

• Originally posted by Half time View Post

Who is jts?

I think he might be referring to Johnny Tuivasa Sheck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                                Souffs certainly makes more sense.
                                What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X