RTS (Return to Sydney) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The club is in talks to resign a longer contract for Joey. No to Roger,
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

No thanks, the money will better spent on our up and comers (e.g Manu, etc) and astute signings for a lot less coin.
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Roos have centrone, mamarovski, Jts, Bernard lewis and probably luke sharp and Kiah Cooper to the backs. i think we have enough potential there. we need a prop
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Maybe he'll end up at souffs to replace Inglis after next year.
          Imagine the hate then.

Comment

Just cause some guys on the interwebs say RTS has farked his career doesn't make it true. $500K is just a stupid number to suggest. He could command double that no issue.

Comment

what a farkwit RTS
              He will make a good 5/8th but not where he is playing
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

It must be hard for him to see Easts doing so well without him and then signing Teddy. I liked RTS a lot but he is gone. Not to worry

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                  I dont think Politis was very impressed with the way he and his manager went about things last time around.I would be suprised if he comes back to the roosters.
                  Spot on.

Comment

I very much doubt that we will be resigning Ferguson when his contract finishes in 2018, so at the right money RTS may be an option, but there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge before that decision is contemplated.

Comment

Not sold on Manu unless he can get his defence flaws sorted out, a totally hopeless defender, needs a full off season just tackling players

Comment

After watching the highlights reel again, I would forgive, forget and fall back in love again very quickly - If it was for Centre money that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chooksforme View Post
                          I very much doubt that we will be resigning Ferguson when his contract finishes in 2018, so at the right money RTS may be an option, but there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge before that decision is contemplated.
                          I think the ideal move for the Roosters if Ferguson does not get re-signed would be to lock down RTS's younger brother "JTS" (Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck) or secure Bernard Lewis as possible options moving forward. It would cost a hell of a lot less but also give the Chooks some potential up and coming strike-power to compliment the likes of Teddy/Mitchell/Tupou in the back line !

Comment

Would love to have him back, but besides the fact that we can't afford him, he probably won't want to play anywhere but fullback.

Comment

Since the Great Minichello retired, in the fullback position we have either had or been rumored to be trying to get:
                              1. RTS
                              2. Latrell
                              3. Fergo
                              ​​​​​​4. Flash
                              5. Lachlan Coote
                              6. Dugan

And now fortunately
                              7. Teddy

Luckily in hindsight everything has worked out well. All's well that ends well

Comment

R T S

Really Thinking Souffs ????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X