X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titans are the new transit lounge..

Comment

Pretty much what everyone has said.

Lyon is probably a better player but is in his 30's, Jennings still has his best footy ahead of him.

Gold Coast had a crack at Jennings first so that's saying something.

Comment

Did any of you watch Lyon last year, he was easily the best 3/4 in the game?

As much as I love the fact we got Jennings for his speed, the speed at which Lyon reads the game and reacts is just as fast. And he sets up his outide man like none other.

Given a choice, I'd have taken Lyon.

Chook.

Comment

Jennings for sure as a future investment.

Comment

Lyon is a great player, in my opinion, the best centre in the game as he brings both league brains and braun (and yes, age) to the table. There's one problem however, Lyon plays on the same side of the field as SKD.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Jennings simply cause of his age.

Comment

I think that the general consensus is Jennings on long term or Lyon on short term contracts.

Lyon has reached his peak imo, but jennings Hasn't and has the oppurtunity to do so, in what may be the best team he has ever played in come 2013.
                Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

BTW how on earth are the titans affording all these players???
                  Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Jennings, no question.

6 years younger and 10 yards faster.

We made the right decision.......for a change.

Comment

Lyon because he is the best centre in the game. He also has footy brains which is rare. He kept manly in their semi last year against the dogs when the rest of his team were diabolical. I would make him captain of the Chooks at the same time.

Comment

Also some centers get better with age. I think of Steve Renouf and ET who were great centers in their thirties and up until the day they retired. I believe Lyon has a great four years ahead of him.

Comment

The journalist twits are indicating Lyon will see out his contract. I'm happy we have Jennings, more to look forward to.

Comment

there trying to buy a comp and stay ahead of the g.c. suns
                            who are flogging them for numbers i.e. crowds & membership
                            Originally posted by Max View Post
                            The Titans recruitement team really have no idea...

Comment

Lyon every day of the week.

I understand the age factor but in a couple years time Moga would have been ready to take over. It would have been the ideal scenario imo.

Although I bet he's probably getting Scott Prince's house and more than we could afford to pay him anyway, comfortably one of the best players in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6:272346
                                Lyon every day of the week.

I understand the age factor but in a couple years time Moga would have been ready to take over. It would have been the ideal scenario imo.

Although I bet he's probably getting Scott Prince's house and more than we could afford to pay him anyway, comfortably one of the best players in the game.
                                I can definately see it from your side when you put it that way.

I've got this horrible feeling that Moga will be at the Bronco's once his chooks contract is up though.

Comment

Working...
                                X