would you choose Jennings or Lyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you choose Jennings or Lyon

with news just breaking that Jamie Lyon has asked for a release from the Eagles to join the Titans on a 4yr/2million dollar deal, was wondering if Lyon was one of the options Robinson was talking about in recent press conferences when talk about the Jennings saga was brought up.

ok rooster supporters would you have prefered the club taken a shot at Lyon over Jennings.

No way. Lyon is 30 and wants 4 year deal. Jennings has potential to be a long term solution

Comment

Lyon obviously but it wouldnt have been for long term though.

Comment

Lyon would certainly add an accomplished goal kicker to the team which would cerainly be handy, but at age 30 compared to MJ 24, certainly longer term I prefer Jennings.

Comment

Really? Lyon wants to go the Titans? Unbelievable!

Comment

And in answer to your question Fletch, I would still choose MJ as he has age on his side.

Comment

Jennings for sure...Can see Lyons having a sook and pissing off to england half way through the year

Comment

If I was picking Origin I'd have Lyon in first. But as a four year signings. Jennings.

Comment

fuark just realised come origin time, we could lose Pearce , maloney, jennings, anyone else? couple of potential morons also?

Comment

The Titans recruitement team really have no idea...

Comment

Jennings. Mostly because of the age factor.

Lyon wants to go to the Titans???

Wow

Comment

Lyon is class but getting close to the end.

Jennings can be a match winner for quite a few years yet.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          with news just breaking that Jamie Lyon has asked for a release from the Eagles to join the Titans on a 4yr/2million dollar deal, was wondering if Lyon was one of the options Robinson was talking about in recent press conferences when talk about the Jennings saga was brought up.

ok rooster supporters would you have prefered the club taken a shot at Lyon over Jennings.
                          no way in the world

Comment

Originally posted by tony the wheel View Post
                            no way in the world
                            I see your man Beetroot cheeks is breaking the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubai View Post
                              If I was picking Origin I'd have Lyon in first. But as a four year signings. Jennings.
                              Spot on.

Comment

Working...
                              X