Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nigel Gaffey View Post
    We lost our captain because this team doesn’t give a fark!
    Exactly no belief in this team Manu and Young have been our worst throw in Joe and Keary hopeless Robbo seriously wtf is going on.

Comment

• We are missing the 8 this year. Just diabolical how terrible our recruitment has been over the last few years and it’s really coming to bite us now.

how does a professional side so consistently not have at depth? No centres, no spine players in our lower grades. Only 3 props in the entire top 30. Horrendous management by Robbo and whoever else in management is involved.

we deserve every bit of the ass****ing we are about to get tonight

Comment

• Now a send off lol
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Dom Young isn’t the smartest footballer

Comment

• Someone wake me up from this nightmare.
            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

• Robbo isn’t the coach we need for a squad of “stars”. He doesn’t have a strong enough personality to weld the egos together .

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Young is great.
                He is the winger.
                Kikau came thru the centres.
                Where was Manu?
                Where was the forward from that side.
                Dominic Young sucks

Comment

• The dogs milked that. It wasn’t a send off for any other team.
                  “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Wake me up from this nightmare

Comment

• Game over already...what a absolute rabble...with a poor coach
                      Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

• Keary has looked dreadful so far tonight
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• On the brightside I think we can improve with young off the field

Comment

• Opportunity for something special here. Stand up and dig us out of it.

Comment

• I hope that Dominic Young never plays for the Roosters first grade team again

Comment

• I'd say we needed this wake up call but nothing changes, we still oversleep...

Comment

Working...
                                X