X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How ****ign shit is Egan butcher

Comment

• Soft soft soft
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• That was forward from dummy half

Comment

• Season over. Other teams who have also greatly improved will take note of this thrashing. Get Keary off. We can’t score with him. He’s hopeless.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• It's like we are on qualudes. One of the worst halves I can recall.

Comment

• How many of these players get dropped.

glad wing got dropped for a average performance but Egan can put in consecutive 2/10s and stays in

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                Why the **** did we re sign keary
                Because he is Robbo’s mate..

Comment

• It’s Roosters footy boys
                  We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                  Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                    Surely this is a late April fools prank, right ???

ARE WE SERIOUSLY THIS OVER-RATED AND SHIT !?!?

This is f*cking embarrassing !
                    To answer your question….

YES.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

• I very rarely criticise the team but the only thing I can say at the moment is pathetic.

Comment

• The first day I have ever been ashamed to be a Roosters supporter. They should be ashamed to wear the jersey.

It's definitely a case of same old same old. Intensity is so low and we have players who are way overrated.

People mock us for having all these rep players but lets be honest Lindsay is the only one who gets a rep jersey this year

Comment

• Wow. It's all in front of them now. 2nd half turnaround. They are capable but it will require a huge dig!!!

Comment

• I’m lost for words

Comment

• Originally posted by SunnyCoastChook View Post
                              The first day I have ever been ashamed to be a Roosters supporter. They should be ashamed to wear the jersey.

It's definitely a case of same old same old. Intensity is so low and we have players who are way overrated.

People mock us for having all these rep players but lets be honest Lindsay is the only one who gets a rep jersey this year
                              I dunno mate that 60-8 thrashing was pretty horrendous… but if we get smoked here 50-0 to or something I’ll let you know after the game.

Comment

• We look capable of letting in a few more tries, but if we can score two I’d be happy

Comment

Working...
                                X