No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a score check, it seems like my eight week ban of watching the Roosters came at the right time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lockie View Post

Such a bad signing
      His poor positioning, poor ball handling and turnstile defence was on show at Newcastle but people got carried away because he finished off a few tries with speed the guy sucks and should never play first grade for us again but I do enjoy seeing the messiah get exposed.

Comment

• Probably the worst I've seen since the infamous Souffs game from 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
          I very rarely criticise the team but the only thing I can say at the moment is pathetic.
          You are being nice as always MR
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by Lockie View Post

Such a bad signing
            Yep. Been saying for weeks he’s useless and getting attacked by morons on this forum who want to argue how his x-factor is more important than poor carry’s, poor defence and flipper hands. Plus our forwards are massively overrated. How bad is our defence. Time to move on Tupouniua and E Butcher.
            after Vegas never thought we would fall in a hole to be 2-3 and get flogged by this piss weak team.

Comment

• A game from hell. Gee whiz...two HIAs, a send off, bad defence.

All four of their tries came down to lack of position and intensity in defence, not moving as that cohesive unit as Robbo wants.

Its not one or two players missing the mark tonight, its at least half a dozen. And, I'm sorry, it comes to coaching and preparation.

Robbo has some wonderful attributes as a person and leader at this club, but tactically he gets beaten to the punch by contemporaries too often.

The opportunity for Jenko he has been waiting for...not much else to look forward to here.

Comment

• Robbo has slowly changed our forward to be the exact same as last year after a good few rounds.

and big suprise the forward now plays the exact same as last year and we get bullied.

Egan is a crap player and can’t do shit in first grade.

keary needs to be let go, bring back verrills for smith

we refuse to rely on the younger players who thrive in this new game but just try rely on Lindsay and jared

Comment

• Is Crighton allow to jump over Sam Walker and knee him in the head??

Comment

• Robbo still living off Cronk winning us back to back comps.

Comment

• Egan Butcher… lost for words on just how farked it is that our coach continues to pick him and oh don’t get me started on keary.

…..

Comment

• Originally posted by SunnyCoastChook View Post
                        Is Crighton allow to jump over Sam Walker and knee him in the head??
                        Yes. There was nothing wrong with that

Comment

• Won’t be long before the, “We won’t make the 8” thread starts.

Comment

• 2 years of watching keary play… I cant

watson in half next week and what happens with fullback

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                              Because he is Robbo’s mate..
                              **** he is poor....and this isnt a recent thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunnyCoastChook View Post
                                Is Crighton allow to jump over Sam Walker and knee him in the head??
                                Obviously accidental. You need to come up with a more solid excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X