No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rereading this thread from page one to the end is going to be hysterical reading.

Comment

• My emotions can’t handle this atm

Comment

• If we win this, I will let Mickey Lane give me a gobbie.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• I was under the missassumption that we were playing dogs at 8p.m and it was on free to air . DUH ! In a way if this game was a train wreck and I missed it I'd say it was divine intervention after the shit **** day I've had . This was a points in the banks game , what the **** are we Doing ???

Comment

• ****s sake conversions are killing us

Comment

• good tackling.

where has this handling come from

Comment

• Come on Easts

Comment

• Fills me with confidence when I see Jason Taylor in the dogs coaching box

Comment

• Coach is earning his crust tonight! Let's go boys bring it home!

E2W
                    RWB

Comment

• I love the heart and determination to get back in to the game by the boys after they were let down by the winger it reminds me of that game against Canterbury in 2005 where Adrian Morley was unfairly sent off and they came back to win the game. We might not win tonight but they didn’t roll over and get beaten by 40 which could have easily happened.

Comment

• momentum killer

Comment

• It was a ball and all tackle by Dom Young on a player crouching - a tad overboard to send him off - 10 in the bin

Taafe - 179 cm's
                          Young - 200 cm's

https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/04/05/young-sent-off/

No doubt they will charge him as a minimum with a High Tackle (Wreckless) - 1st offence or worse refer him straight to the judiciary

High Tackle (Wreckless)
                          • Grade 4 - 4 matches (3 early plea)
                          • Grade 5 - 5 matches ( 4 early plea)
                          • Grade 6 - 6 matches ( 5 early plea)

Comment

• Good resilience. But the laziness in the first half proved costly.
                            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Head slam on our goal kicker and 3 subsequent misses. Should be 26-26 and 12 on 12.

Comment

• as soon as play resumes lose ball and momentum. bugger

Comment

Working...
                                X