Coronavirus / Covid-19 Global Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

You are just as likely a spreader as anyone else and if you think that mask is any help when the vaccine isn’t then wow Even more naïveté than I thought Another one on the shunned list
    yes, i can spread it but no, i'm not as likely to spread it as someone who hasn't been vaccinated.

yes, i do think the mask is a help and yes, i do think the vaccine is a help and that's the medical advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      This gets better and better We now have cheer squads in this thread.

The shunned desperately trying to stay relevant to those whom have shunned them by continually quoting them.

Time for 20 sit ups
      You are a dangerous nutcase.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
        Wow that is not good RWB. I'm sorry to hear this.
        No it's actually a good thing MR that I kept that file I was telling you about. It goes back to 23 February 2012 and I kept every single message, email and text message sent to me so I have proof. I trusted this person and I got burned badly, but I survived thanks to Horrie Hastings and his partner and now Andy and his delightful daughter looking out for me and staying in touch every day whilst my sister is having her radiation in Melbourne and I continue to work from home. I'm blessed that one of my customers from when I had my shop is not only a Roosters fan but a lawyer too and now she has her own thriving practice, plus she lives not far from me so I can always reach out to her if me and my family need to. I even transcribed messages from my old Nokia phone from years ago too so I'm happy I had the foresight to do this. So this is why unfortunately I am unable to receive any private messages from you directly but I did get a message from someone you contacted letting me know of this so we appreciate this very much. Thanks also to the other posters who contacted me in other ways too and I appreciate your kindness and support also.
        Last edited by redwhiteblue; 08-02-2021, 02:52 PM.
        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• dear old saying .All the world is queer except me and thee , but sometimes I have my doubts about thee .

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
            No it's actually a good thing MR that I kept that file I was telling you about. It goes back to 23 February 2012 and I kept every single message, email and text message sent to me so I have proof. I trusted this person and I got burned badly, but I survived thanks to Horrie Hastings and his partner and now Andy and his delightful daughter looking out for me and staying in touch every day whilst my sister is having her radiation in Melbourne and I continue to work from home. I'm blessed that one of my customers from when I had my shop is not only a Roosters fan but a lawyer too and now she has her own thriving practice, plus she lives not far from me so I can always reach out to her if me and my family need to. I even transcribed messages from my old Nokia phone from years ago too so I'm happy I had the foresight to do this. So this is why unfortunately I am unable to receive any private messages from you directly but I did get a message from someone you contacted letting me know of this so we appreciate this very much. Thanks also to the other posters who contacted me in other ways too and I appreciate your kindness and support also.
            Hi RWB, this sounds like a very, very unpleasant experience and if this individual is still on this forum I fully understand your reluctance to have the pm messaging system on. I do not understand posters who come on here with the intention of just harassing others and always having to get the last word in, just because they can. You don't always have to agree with someone, life would be boring if we all agreed on everything, but showing respect for the other person and their right to an opinion should be first and foremost.

I also don't understand posters who can have multiple different aliases over time. Or even worse at the same time. If you constantly have to change your moniker because you need a clean slate after embarrassing yourself with a meltdown or the like, then maybe it's best to think first before posting so as not to embarras yourself in the first place. Or just take ownership and responibility when you've said the wrong thing, rather than hiding behind another name.

I actually thought this forum was all about Roosters fans getting together to share their love of the club. But I guess with the internet you're always going to get those who have nothing better to do with their lives than harass, manipulate and troll others into joining their online 'games'.

Take care RWB and I'm glad you have friends in the real world who you can rely on.

Comment

• This thread reminds me of the WWE Royal Rumble.
              2 contestants start out debating then after a certain time another contestant enters the debate then another then 3 get together & toss 1 out then another enters & another then 2 get together & throw 1 out while the other 3 are greasing each other up then 3 go after another 1 & throw them out then another enters & gets thrown straight out. Sorry folks you'll have to wait for nexts weeks episode to find out who will be the Champion.

PS My version of events is based on a WWE match.

Comment

• More like a horse race . And she's of and racing

Comment

• More like Fine Cotton - where one poster is substituted for another??

Comment

• Originally posted by GT3370 View Post
                    dear old saying .All the world is queer except me and thee , but sometimes I have my doubts about thee .
                    Haha...humour is always the antidote. Thank you new poster who keeps koi fish in his city apartment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Haha...humour is always the antidote. Thank you new poster who keeps koi fish in his city apartment.
                      Thanks Fur Coat .Yes 4 koi in a 1800 tank .Keeps there size down but

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                        More like Fine Cotton - where one poster is substituted for another??
                        I think this is directed at me and as I have no idea what it means could you please explain it . Or is it part of some conspiracy theory that your friend us come up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          This thread reminds me of the WWE Royal Rumble.
                          2 contestants start out debating then after a certain time another contestant enters the debate then another then 3 get together & toss 1 out then another enters & another then 2 get together & throw 1 out while the other 3 are greasing each other up then 3 go after another 1 & throw them out then another enters & gets thrown straight out. Sorry folks you'll have to wait for nexts weeks episode to find out who will be the Champion.

PS My version of events is based on a WWE match.
                          Love it! I wonder if they would be able to wrestle with Covid in an outdoor ring?
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Love it! I wonder if they would be able to wrestle with Covid in an outdoor ring?
                            Walker Antivaccer has to be the heal. Science. He probably thinks its mysoginistic and racist lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

They don’t forget mate. They just think it doesn’t apply to them the same people who think it’s all some sort of conspiracy.
                              Haha not that this makes any sense to reply to your comment here, but cheers Trakkies re my signature. It was a golden post on another golden thread that one.... ​​​​​
                              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

It's not my place to tell someone what medical procedures they need to undertake RT. The right thing is whatever anyone feels comfortable doing with their own bodies. That decision can only be made by every individual based on what is right for them. Like Big Dog, I don't know of anyone who has had Covid but I do know of people through colleagues and friends who have reacted badly to the vaxx and one of them is now set for a stint in hospital. I'm sorry that I can't make up stories to satisfy the majority on here.
                                I do know a few who have had Covid including 2 poor souls who have died from it.

One an elderly woman who 1 month earlier was holidaying on the Ruby Princess having the time of her life.

The second one a woman not as old but not young either in her late 60s but I think she was holding off for Pfizer. She lived Western Sydney and was Parra through and through.
                                ​​
                                ​​​​I'm sure hindsight would have told her to get AZ. She was quite a healthy woman before she got Covid. Her family badly misses her. Her funeral was last Thursday and most of her family couldnt send her off due to limits on the numbers who can attend funerals....

Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 08-02-2021, 09:35 PM.
                                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Working...
                                X