Coronavirus / Covid-19 Global Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

What? None for the rest of us? There's an ambush of us coming after all remember!
    I just need to keep my friend Andy calm before he moves over my way...we are very genteel apparently
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

I didn't know we had Corona Virus in 1992! lol
      Back in 1992 it would have been the Toyota Corona Virus. I will see myself out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Where I live the Toyota Corona is still a thing and is widely used as a taxi vehicle.

Comment

i had a toyota corona in 1992. mk2. ended up selling it for scrap metal for $50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            I will address this quickly I notice you have answered a question with a question I was raised and educated that someone who does that has a limited intellect
            This is the first time you addressed me. Not a great start hey

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Not only are you scum but you are lying and cowardly scum to boot. Who then are you referring to where I have highlighted ? I am in no ways perfect I make mistakes do things say things I probably shouldnt say. But I am no coward I will speak my truth and will not run away from it like you have tried to do. You really have some flawed character traits and that is me now being nice to you
            And the insults start...

Im still up working you low life lying cowardly scum
            and keep coming

​​​​​​I am aware of his issues they are well documented. Why are you asking me when you know very well what they are I invite you to answer that to my face I will be waiting for you this morning 11am at Centennial Park Paddington Gates Alternatively arrange another time convenient to you I’m waiting But you will not have the guts as you are a coward hiding behind your keyboard Like you have in the other thread on away from the game section

​​​​​​
            Then you "invite" me to meet you at face to face

LOL what hostility I have invited you to continue this conversation and the one in the off topic thread face to face Now you feel my intentions are hostile One might think you are the paranoid one here. 11am this morning you know where to find me

​​​​​​​​​​​​
            Then you deny being hostile but still want to meet face to face

​​​​​​Didn’t happen I went to bed before that message came through Not that Is have travelled 20ks at that time of morning to meet someone when we both live local I be waiting at 11am this morning. If not then I can wait till season starts next year and meet up at a game Till then both of you scum are on ignore Mske sure you both keep an eye out in the other thread I will show you what a real conspiracy is as opposed to something factual

​​​​​​​​​​​​
            and the personal insults keep coming

finish work at 3.30am and will stop off at TC Bros on Canterbury Rd in Bankstown for a kebab. We can meet there....ill even shout you a kebab!! Im easy to find....im wearing a security guard uniform but ill put my Roosters hat on!

Im awaiting the full post which Ive copied and pasted to be approved my moderators in the other thread Which shows this response to me​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
            and then you take exception that i invite you for a kebab after i finish work ..... if you really feel the need to meet up

​​​​​​

​​​​​​Nobody on ignore on my list. One may wonder why this person wanted to meet me at 3.30 in the morning When the next morning this person was somewhere else with all his work mates Could he have been setting up an ambush That is as paranoid a feeling as one who might think another wanted to meet to fight. It all works both ways. Although 11am in a public setting in broad daylight seems a far more friendly and normal setting There is a lovely coffee shop over the rd

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
            Then you claim an ambush? Really? The most violent i get these days is picking up trouble makers and placing them on the street and tell them to leave. Sorry mate if i put a finger on you and you squeal then i'm out of a job- i'm not going to put myself in that type of situation & i'm not that type of person anyway

I don't really want to meet you face to face but its obvious you don't feel the same....and i don't really know why??

Honestly just calm down. If someone doesn't agree with you on any subject it doesn't give you the right to start with the insults.....have your reply and if theres no common ground then agree to disagree. Easy

Comment

• Shandy Andy says he was raised and educated but facts say he can't use a period. Some farkery going on here for sure.

Comment

Boom tish!
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Where I live the Toyota Corona is still a thing and is widely used as a taxi vehicle.
                  Honkers? I had to go to Tokyo a couple times last year for work. First time to Japan and marveled at all the Black Toyota Crown taxi's.

Comment

• LOL look at you muppets still carrying on This is getting very funny now from my end Keep going I will be back to check in at some stage tomorrow Enjoy your night
                    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

LOL look at you muppets still carrying on This is getting very funny now from my end Keep going I will be back to check in at some stage tomorrow Enjoy your night
                      See....its ok to be nice & have a laugh. Well done!

Comment

LOL look at you muppets still carrying on This is getting very funny now from my end Keep going I will be back to check in at some stage tomorrow Enjoy your night
                        Glad you're still around hard man!
                        Last edited by rented tracksuit; 11-03-2020, 02:36 PM.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• lol...
                          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                            lol...
                            Love your sig Brawler!

Interesting it was all just huff and puff tho.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Love your sig Brawler!

Interesting it was all just huff and puff tho.
                              Hahaha thanks Tracky Daks...
                              ​​​​​​
                              Come to think of it, I don't think anyone has ever come to blows to my knowledge of happenings from the Wall and the Pen.

Been plenty of huffing and puffing though.....
                              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Hahaha thanks Tracky Daks...
                                ​​​​​​
                                Come to think of it, I don't think anyone has ever come to blows to my knowledge of happenings from the Wall and the Pen.

Been plenty of huffing and puffing though.....
                                It would be shame to see it happen. Quite frankly, I reckon you get better action from the keyboard warriors on here anyway!
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X