Coronavirus / Covid-19 Global Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Good morning lovely lady! Yes I didn't even need my crystal ball for that one. Oh they really should have learned by now that nothing good ever comes from trying to mess with others on here. I hope you are well and I really hope your daughter has been able to continue her new job. It would have been so horrible if she had been up here in Sydney and not be able to work.
    Hi RWB, I have sent you a PM.

Comment

But I do agree with Andy's opinion Zac and not just because I am friends with him. I'd take a bullet for him and/or his daughter and not just because I am an old worthless spinster with no life worth living anyway according to our newest forum member. I'm vocal about not forcing people to go and have medical treatment when they may not be comfortable doing so. That is why hospitals have consent forms, a fact that seems to be lost in all of this.

I respect his right to choose what goes into his body. I agree with Big Dog & some of what Rocky Rhodes said too and I don't know either of these posters personally and that shouldn't matter. Some of the comments directed at Big Dog in particular are appalling. What mystifies me about this place is that if we know someone who has Covid they get sympathy but if we know someone who is now unwell because of vaccination, they get called a village idiot or foil tin hat wearer. That makes no sense to me. We can't pick and choose who gets sympathy and who doesn't but some on here seem to be selective.
      to be fair those guys are throwing a bit of dirt themselves

Comment

• I’m puzzled why has the Have You Been Vaccinated thread been removed So today The Games are off thread has been closed The Are You Vaccinated looks have been obliterated from history.

Two threads which have shown there are some who have no respect for others opinions or rights. We even had one sick and twisted poster which illness upon one for holding a different view point.

I urge the moderators to also obliterate or close this thread as well. As we move forward nothing good can come from it.
        Last edited by Andrew Walker; 08-01-2021, 02:37 PM.
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Hi RWB, I have sent you a PM.
          Hi MR. Thank you for letting me know but I changed my profile so I can't receive messages anymore so I didn't get it.
          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

I think I’ve just worked out who they are too as they make the same spelling error as another poster. And I’m not sure you’re thinking the same poster as me RWB.
            I'm not excactly sure who you and RWB think I am but after the way she has treated me for answering a question I am so please I am so pleased that I am the last thing she thinks of at night and first thing she thinks of in the morning.For such a small space I am surprised I fit in her head .Mad as a cut snake that one

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
              I’m puzzled why has the Have You Been Vaccinated thread been removed So today The Games are off thread has been closed The Are You Vaccinated looks have been obliterated from history.

Two threads which have shown there are some who have no respect for others opinions or rights. We even had one sick and twisted poster which illness upon one for holding a different view point.

I urge the moderators to also obliterate or close this thread as well. As we move forward nothing good can come from it.
              It hasn't been moved. It's just further down the list in the off-topic chat because other threads are receiving posts so that one is lower down in the pecking order. Blue Suede Shubert was the last person to make a post last night on it but it's still open.

Comment

It hasn't been moved. It's just further down the list in the off-topic chat because other threads are receiving posts so that one is lower down in the pecking order. Blue Suede Shubert was the last person to make a post last night on it but it's still open.
                @ RWB - thank you RWB. You saved me explaining.

@ AW - i closed off the Games Are Off Today topic you started y'day because not surprisingly, it caught the covid bug. I have encouraged covid keen posters to continue their vitriol via this Off Topic forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by theGman View Post

@ RWB - thank you RWB. You saved me explaining.

@ AW - i closed off the Games Are Off Today topic you started y'day because not surprisingly, it caught the covid bug. I have encouraged covid keen posters to continue their vitriol via this Off Topic forum.
                  No worries Gman and thank you for all you do for us.

Comment

Hi MR. Thank you for letting me know but I changed my profile so I can't receive messages anymore so I didn't get it.
                    Ok no worries. My daughter lost her job unfortunately so it was very upsetting for us both.

As for the other issue, beware of members with split personas. Or more to the point triplicate and perhaps more personas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                      I’m puzzled why has the Have You Been Vaccinated thread been removed So today The Games are off thread has been closed The Are You Vaccinated looks have been obliterated from history.

Open your eyes.

You're making a spectacle of yourself.

Comment

Ok no worries. My daughter lost her job unfortunately so it was very upsetting for us both.

As for the other issue, beware of members with split personas. Or more to the point triplicate and perhaps more personas.
                        I'm so sorry to hear this Mighty Rooster and I'm sending you and your daughter a virtual hug. I'm sending you my very best wishes that something better will come along at the right time.

I'm sorry that I don't have the private message facility switched on anymore but I was burned very badly by someone whom I befriended that way and it really shook my confidence in people.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
                          I'm getting sick of people not checking in with the QR code, the number of times i have to prompt people to sign in, then they go and say sorry i forgot, we still have the paper sign in for peoples phones who aren't compatible but we are still getting people who refuse to sign in in any form point blank and they go oh i will go somewhere else then, and i say great you will encounter sign in where ever you go.
                          They don’t forget mate. They just think it doesn’t apply to them the same people who think it’s all some sort of conspiracy.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

I think I’ve just worked out who they are too as they make the same spelling error as another poster. And I’m not sure you’re thinking the same poster as me RWB.
                            Well, I guess you could be both wrong then?
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Good morning lovely lady! Yes I didn't even need my crystal ball for that one. Oh they really should have learned by now that nothing good ever comes from trying to mess with others on here. I hope you are well and I really hope your daughter has been able to continue her new job. It would have been so horrible if she had been up here in Sydney and not be able to work.
                              Really? There are quite a few posters on here who have been running others on here for years! I don’t they are worried about the negatives from it either.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

No worries Gman and thank you for all you do for us.
                                Cheers! R6 and Red are top of the pops TBH.

This site is a whole lot better than a few years back when a small minority made it rather unpleasant for the majority of us decent human beings who just come on here to reminisce, express our views on Rugba League and indulge in friendly banter.

At the end of the day, we should all take a step back, put down our weapons and realise we all share a common interest - our undying support for the mighty RWB

Comment

Working...
                                X