Munster will be a Dolphin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
      We have some witty people on this forum.. some real
      clever humorous responses
      And we have some that aren't as witty as they think they are

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post
        I only believe rumours that originate from the chookpen.
        The Lip and I can add that to our T-shirt Empire..."I read it on the Chookpen"...
        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Lol@ their fickle fan base too.. pride of the league my ass
          I said the same to the son of the Easts player from the 50's I met last night on my walk. I do the same walking routine pretty much all the time and in grand final week last year, they were all out in force..I said that was almost a year ago and I've not seen them again..I see the same Roosters fans on my walk all the time, but the others, not at all...

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
            For those that can go back and watch it, Sunday night with Matty Johns Aug 7, Cameron Munster with Bert Kenny.

About 5 mins into the show, Fletch raises the possible move to the East with Munster. To me, it was an unconvincing diversion. He looked uncomfortable, which shows we have probably had a conversation at least. Braith would be getting a discussion.

Time will tell.
            Oh poor Bert..he's suffered enough over the years without having being stuck on a panel with those 2......He's my all time favourite non-Rooster

Comment

I would rather Herman Munster ...another big body rotation off the bench !

Comment

[QUOTE=Teddy; To other news now, did anybody see a depleted riff beat lol@souffs?

The Riff were depleted from A+ to A. A testament to their depth and their calibre that 2 champions are out but the show goes on. Their losing effort the week before V The Storm, would've beaten most teams in the Comp. O'Sullivan is very competent, more so than I'd previously thought and the forwards are intact which is where they beat Souffs but not by much. Coulda gone either way. I'm spooked by that Mitchell/Walker combo and the forwards are no slouches either. The next two weeks will be interesting.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n955570][QUOTE=Teddy; To other news now, did anybody see a depleted riff beat lol@souffs?

The Riff were depleted from A+ to A. A testament to their depth and their calibre that 2 champions are out but the show goes on. Their losing effort the week before V The Storm, would've beaten most teams in the Comp. O'Sullivan is very competent, more so than I'd previously thought and the forwards are intact which is where they beat Souffs but not by much. Coulda gone either way. I'm spooked by that Mitchell/Walker combo and the forwards are no slouches either. The next two weeks will be interesting.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget they were also missing JFH who is a beast

Only horrific luck will stop them going back to back. Their record the last 2 years has been unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                    Please no, don't let this be true. I really don't like munster.
                    Doesn't feel the right fit either. Imagine both your 6 and 1 playing the stop, prop run away from supports, pirouette, circle twice game, don't pass when it's on etc.

We already have Ted for that.

Comment

According to 360 Munster is the best player, best leader, doesnt do coke and is worth $1M, why not also start a rumour of him coming to tge Roosters to round up interest

Comment

Working...
                      X