Munster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munster

Saw some people on a Reddit post say that there was some mail that Munster might end up with us in 24. Seeing as it's Reddit and it could all just be smoke I figured I would ask here, as I know some people here have legitimate links to the club. So have any of you heard the same?

It’d definitely be true if it’s on reddit

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
      It’d definitely be true if it’s on reddit
      That's why I want to ask here, as I said, it is Reddit.

Comment

Game day eve at the pointy end of season 2022, and you're off course enough to be wondering if we might sign a player for 2024? Because you read something online.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
          Game day eve at the pointy end of season 2022, and you're off course enough to be wondering if we might sign a player for 2024? Because you read something online.
          Am I supposed to not wonder about anything other than us playing tomorrow? Should I not watch other games either? What are the rules to being a true fan exactly?

Comment

I only believe rumours that originate from the chookpen.

Comment

I can only see 3 teams being in the race to sign Munster - Storm/Dolphins/Broncos - Dolphins have a 5.2 million 4 year contract on the table, - He knocked backed the Storms 2.4 million 3 year deal

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                I can only see 3 teams being in the race to sign Munster - Storm/Dolphins/Broncos - Dolphins have a 5.2 million 4 year contract on the table, - He knocked backed the Storms 2.4 million 3 year deal
                I doubt the Broncos could afford him either unless they lose Haas.

Comment

Queen Salvo’s recent track record:
                  - Daniel Tupou to the Broncos X
                  - Egan Butcher to the Tigers X
                  - Brandon Smith to the Dolphins or Storm XX

Comment

Even though he probably has know knowledge but the rugby league guru podcast bloke said the same thing.

Comment

Do the Roosters really need another Superstar like Munster in the backline?
                      He will cost a squillion dollars , based on the the offers he is rejecting.
                      We already have superstars in Tedesco, Manu and budding ones like Suaalii & Walker.
                      They are already costing us plenty.
                      I am not sure how long Luke Keary will continue, but I prefer his replacement to be a good , steady player rather than one that comes at an exorbitant cost.
                      There's also an old saying about "Too many cooks......"
                      I am sure that a player like Burton would come for a lot less.
                      Offers North of $1.2 Million for Munster?

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

Queen Salvo’s recent track record:
                        - Daniel Tupou to the Broncos X
                        - Egan Butcher to the Tigers X
                        - Brandon Smith to the Dolphins or Storm XX
                        I wish schools operated 7 days a week so we don't have to put up with kiddies visiting the grown up sites on Friday afternoons and weekends

Comment

Yeah I've said before that if he leaves I think it's to the Phins. He has a good relationship with Wayne after he won 20 Origin.

Comment

If you Reddit it’s true.

Comment

We have some witty people on this forum.. some real
                              clever humorous responses

Comment

Working...
                              X