Our forwards are bludgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
    Hows your good mate Carney going at the gummies bondi?
    He broke a club record last weekend...for biggest shout at Northies.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
      Hows your good mate Carney going at the gummies bondi?
      He's going well from what I've read...the rest of the team doesn't seem too flash...although they got 'robbed' in their first match.

We never failed to score points when he was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
        I would have gone with:-
        1) Perret takes dummy half sortie
        2) One of our forwards fumbles ball
        ..end set
        That's the strike play!

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
          Notice that, whenever other teams take a tap restart they're allowed to run up quickly to the mark, the ref blows the restart whistle before the player tapping gets to the mark and the team keeps running...
          ...and how when we go to do that the refs make us wait on the mark until the other team is back onside and their defence set?
          Time Smith started speaking in outrage at the refs...now is the time!
          ...not at the end of the season like he and Anasta did last year.
          Thats not always due to the referee stopping play, alot if that comes from our boys not being behind the ball. Perfect example is a restart after the Pathers put the ball dead in the 2nd half, Mini had charged up to the 20 ready to tap the ball.......3 forwards were still strolling into position, forcing mini to stop, giving the panthers time to set and stunting that play before it even began.

Urgency it was lacking.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Exactly correct.

So why isn't it happening at our club?
            Why aren't our two coaches coaching our team like that?

Why can't they watch the video and see that?

Bulldogs have won both their games.
            Manly won last year...why aren't our coaches copying Hasler's style?
            Did Samsung take all our TV's when they pulled sponsorship??

Comment

He's going well from what I've read...the rest of the team doesn't seem too flash...although they got 'robbed' in their first match.

Are you on drugs? We failed to score many over 12 for most part of last season. We drop him and go on a points frenzy which won us our last 4 of the season.

Yep... he has been and is going great guns! N O T ! ! !

Comment

I thought Anthony Mitchell was a rare shining light on Sunday. I also though JWH got as involved as he could, trying to fire up the lads without making any mistakes the rest of the forward pack leaves a lot to be desired. Smith has used Guerra and Aubbo almost exclusively as centres, playing out on the fringes. This is why I think our front rowers have run out of puff and been dominated over 2 games as the back row hasnt been working up the middle. MK was much improved and geez he is a massive unit.

Comment

Please take your blinkers off BB. Carney was great for us in 2010 as we all know. He was TOTALLY CRAP in 2011. He contributed more points to the opposition last year than he did to us with his woeful defence.

Comment

That's the whole idea of the battle of the forwards. It's nothing to do with bludging. Whichever teams forwards get tired first will get dominated. That's the way it is. And since all we do is defend all our forwards are exhausted.

Comment

Working...
                    X