No announcement yet.

So what price is jwh worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250K tops for the next two years, then see how he is going and maybe 300k after that.
    That is good coin.
    The expectations around him have rarely been met in the years he has been here.
    Maybe one or two big hits and one or two runs and thats it.
    He needs to do that every game and be aggressive all game, then we can talk over 300k.
    Member 2008 - forever

Comment

We've spent the time and the money developing his game.

I think it would be stupid to let him walk when his best years are in front of him.

Christ we were paying Myles 400K weren't we?

Comment

$300K is about what JWH is realistically worth. Unfortunately, because we paid overs to get the bloke in the first place, he's expecting to get paid overs for the rest of his career and is probably looking at $400K plus.

NC
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

if mandy and the knaughts are looking for his signature they will pay overs. he does add mongrel to our forwards if we lose him we will lose alot more. baby face franky and sleepy mose have a 5min burst of mongrel then a nap. jwh goes and goes and goes.

so the remidies are: bye bye braith. dont buy $bw. lose mini and or sammi.(which i wouldnt like to see.)no club men left my a$$$$.
          who else is off contract to his current value.

i think jwh is an under 400k deal
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Firstly, let me say that I really think we made a mistake in letting Ryles and, honestly, Graham go. Both provide experience in key areas where we lack it, and our general lack of experience is being shown up big time at the moment. I would have much preferred we kept Graham rather than signed BOTH Tagive and Henry (or released Carney - either way, three young backs alongside Leilua seems surplus to requirements anyway). As for Ryles, we could have kept him and not gone after Ailaomai who in my opinion is pretty average anyway.

As for JWH, simple - decline to keep Minichiello, Anasta, Arona, and maybe Mitchell too (Perrett and Leilua offer a bit more than Mitchell IMO) and use the money to keep Hargreaves. If we want SBW, then Guerra can go too, as well as either Perrett or Leilua. JWH is a keeper IMO, and needs to be persisted with.

Comment

Have to agree with you Mack on Ryles.
              We are missing some backbone in the centre at the moment.
              Say what you want about Ryles but he's tough & goes forward.

Comment

JWH knocked back a lot of money from the Raiders a couple of years back.
                He still has a lot to offer.

(don't forget he sorted Myles out and all)

Comment

Wth Eddie?!?!?!?!?
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                    JWH knocked back a lot of money from the Raiders a couple of years back.
                    He still has a lot to offer.

(don't forget he sorted Myles out and all)
                    i respect your comment eddie, a lot to offer ? the 2 points he offered the cows to break the deadlock unforgettable and unforgivable.

Comment

CC will have JWH playing out of his skin.

Comment

Working...
                      X