Momo signs 3 year deal with Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post
    When was the last time Momo kicked a goal? He wasn't even the backup for Cleary at Penrith... To suggest he is a 'proper' goalkicker is abit of a stretch just because he kicked in the juniors.

Very happy with the pickup though, he is a much improved player and will fit back into our system really nicely. Comes fairly cheap too!
    https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/p...i/summary.html

Tigers 2019

21 from 28
    2019 11 8 21 / 28

Comment

Many and Momo will be the centre’s

Comment

I remember seeing him miss a goal from in front in Holden Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by night_shadow View Post
          His goal kicking could come in handy.
          I hope he is made to practice lots.

Comment

Manu is going to the market Nov 1...so I'm counting him as gone.

Has Momirovski actually signed?
            Has Iku actually signed?...think I remember reading something here about a lifetime contract.

Comment

Manu can be hot and cold. If he goes, thanks for everything.
              Same as RTS, Fatrell.

As long as we have a strong spine, its ok.
              Verrills, Sam, Keary and Teddy.

Comment

Not often we lose superstars at the roosters, usually we are pinching them.

unless Joey is playing a roaming role, he isn’t as effective, no need to pay him 800k+ just to sit at Center.

Comment

Joey can be a game breaker. He would be a big loss. Seeing as he was offered a lucrative contact extension weeks ago and is intent on seeing what is on offer after November 1, I tend to think he will be gone. Just hope we don’t release him early. Sualli needs time to adjust and in my opinion will end up taking Manus spot at right centre. I’d say we have offered $800k + but with the Warriors prepared to give him 1 million I think that’s where he will be in 2023. Whatever, we we be ok. We are the Roosters!

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                    Not often we lose superstars at the roosters, usually we are pinching them.

unless Joey is playing a roaming role, he isn’t as effective, no need to pay him 800k+ just to sit at Center.
                    We offered Mitchell 800k to play centre, and Manu is a better player than Mitchell.
                    Manu will get 1m on the market...so he's basically gone.

Comment

That facial injury is going to dent Joey's confidence. Don't know if he is going to be the same player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                        Manu can be hot and cold. If he goes, thanks for everything.
                        Same as RTS, Fatrell.

As long as we have a strong spine, its ok.
                        Verrills, Sam, Keary and Teddy.

Walker and Keary must be the two smallest halves in the NRL.
                        I fear for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post

https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/p...i/summary.html

Tigers 2019

21 from 28
                          2019 11 8 21 / 28
                          75% average it says so a bit of a surprise he didn't get a kick at the Riff- Burton and Crichton 67% average - I don't think he is coming to the Chooks to play reggies though or a depth signing as some on here are saying - not sure if they will retain Manu past 2022 and if he does sign elsewhere he may be released from the last year of his contract perhaps.

Comment

Was that possibly Manu's last game for the Chooks against Souths?

Worst case scenario is Manu signs with Souths to replace Gagai.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              Was that possibly Manu's last game for the Chooks against Souths?

Worst case scenario is Manu signs with Souths to replace Gagai.
                              would be great to see Manu and Latrell in the same team again.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

We offered Mitchell 800k to play centre, and Manu is a better player than Mitchell.
                                Manu will get 1m on the market...so he's basically gone.
                                not sure Manu is better than Mitchell in any aspect of the game to be honest, attack wise Mitchell can bust a line, break tackles, and has silky ball skills, and can kick in general play, along with goal kicking and field goals, he is also a better defender than Manu, who still shirt grabs and rushes out of position too many times.

manu seems like a better person though, and less problems off the field too.

Comment

Working...
                                X